Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic Darchinyan says people who have never been in the ring should STFU!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
    all you losers know darchiniyian is a better fight than rigo.

none of us know how or want to set our alarm clocks to make sure to wake up for the final bell in that fight. quick hit that snooze button!

Its not a better fight at all. NoRigo Conaire already beat Darchinyan years back when he was prime and at his best weight.
    Darchinyan is on the slide, hes old, made for Donaire & to be truthful he has no business at 122.

He will not at all be competitive in a rematch and gets KTFO even quicker than he did before and it certainly isn't a better fight than Rigo.

Comment

all you losers know darchiniyian is a better fight than rigo.

none of us know how or want to set our alarm clocks to make sure to wake up for the final bell in that fight. quick hit that snooze button!
      Was Arce a better fight too?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Was Arce a better fight too?
        what can i say, they offered him the fight and he didnt freeze up once he had the contract in hand. he came in old and still took his ko. rigo is coming in prime and has forgotten how to write his name

Comment

what can i say, they offered him the fight and he didnt freeze up once he had the contract in hand. he came in old and still took his ko. rigo is coming in prime and has forgotten how to write his name
          Donaire retired Arce and I think he'll do the same to Darchinyan. Vic has a crowd-pleasing style, and that's exactly why he'll end up on the floor again. Donaire is at his peak while Vic is on the decline, there's no way he's getting that victory.

Rigo not accepting the fight doesn't mean that it becomes ok for Nonito to fight Vic again. If he can't make a fight with Mares/Rigo, then he should move up.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 02-05-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
            lol he just trashed rigo
            i believe he did.. hehe.

Comment

darchinyan must be desperate, is he broke or something'?

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                “I want to fight Donaire,” said Darchinyan. “I deserve the chance to fight him before a glass jawed bum like Rigondeux. Who is Rigondeux to be even in the same ring as Nonito? He’s done nothing, he fights bums and his jaw is like a egg shell. What do you have to do to earn respect in this game? I have fought champions, I’ve ducked no one and then I read in some places that Rigondeux deserves a shot more than me. That’s what happens when people that have never fought in a ring get involved in reporting our sport. Look at Rigondeux’s opponents. Maybe I should have just fought bums to get respect. I would still be undefeated.

“I’m a warrior. I’ve never taken a backward step against anyone. I gave Nonito a chance when no one wanted to fight me. Now I want the chance to fight him. I’m not going to run for 12 rounds. If Nonito fights Rigondeux he better buy some roller skates because he will be chasing him around the ring like a chicken. ”

“As for Abner Mares, he knows how many low blows he hit me with and they said he won by split decision. He didn’t win nothing but a cheating title. Fight me again, but his team won’t dream of it because they saw what I did to his teammate Yohnny Perez. I ended his career. Abner knows what’s going to happen if he fights me. I will knock him out cold.”

Darchinyan has held IBF, WBC and WBA major body world titles.

TS and he's right you all need to STFU!!!
                Why don't he fight rigondeaux instead then this guy talks hella ****!!!

Comment

Darchinyan is using some flawed logic to justify why he deserves a rematch. If the sum of one's resume is the only thing that mattered, then we should all be happy when faded fighters (i.e. Mosley, Rahman) continue receiving title shots. Hey, Rahman beat Lewis and Mosley beat DLH, so why not let them get another shot, right?

Comment

I've been saying what Vic is saying right now for years, but it sounds more legit coming from him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

At least their grandchildren won't have to see things such as what donaire has done to you you wanking bull..stfu and don't talk ****..donaire would "rape" you again just like the last time he knocked your ugly ass out.

Comment

Working...
                      X