Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland (Surgery update) PW never considered as opponent, Canelo-Kirkland in Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
    Do you think Molina lasts without clinching? How exactly? He showed he couldn't in rd 10.
    Round 10?

Even before that, Kirkland was hurting him and he was literally holding on for dear life every 5 seconds.

I saw no "crafty boxing skills" whatsoever from Molina like what Jro mentioned. If it wasn't for the linebacker drag your opponent down tactic, Molina would've been done before the 10th. That's a fact.

Comment

Canelo beats the **** out of Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Call it what you want. I don't know what fight you watched, but I'm just calling it like it is.

If Molina isn't allowed to clinch 118 times or if Kirk doesn't have torn muscles in his shoulders, it's game over for Molina.

Do you really think Molina can hang with Kirkland's pressure without holding him every 5 seconds?
        No, you're not...You're calling it like a fan boy.

Which is cool, we all have that 1 guy that we back no matter what.

Molina and Kirkland are very close to each other in terms of class of fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Canelo beats the **** out of Kirkland.
          Lol @ Canelo beating "the shit out of" a prime legit JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            No, you're not...You're calling it like a fan boy.

Which is cool, we all have that 1 guy that we back no matter what.

Molina and Kirkland are very close to each other in terms of class of fighter.
            I'm a fan boy because I have no respect whatsoever for the way Molina fought Kirk and his 118 clinches?

That was sissy boy crap. If I'm a fan boy for having zero respect for Molina as a fighter after what he did, then so be it.

Comment

I see both sides of the arguement.

Molina has crafty skills. he showed that vs Lara and Cintron.

In stretches he showed it with his footwork and combination punching vs Kirkland.

But the clinching was excessive and took away from his boxing because it focused the fight on the clinching and not his good foot work and quick counters.

Can Molina deal with James without clinching that much? I don't know. He could adjust and perhaps find another way to confuse and or frustrate Kirkland.

Or James might KO him.

Hard for me to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Lol @ Canelo beating "the shit out of" a prime legit JMW.
                I know you don't like Canelo but Kirkland would get his ass handed to him.

Comment

in terms of a williams fight put them up prime for prime keepin their past as the past,,

i see kirk havin problems with p-wills jab and p-will pumping combos all night Pwill will also have 6 inches on Kirkland

as regard to a possible rematch with molina i think if molina wasnt allowed to clinch all night he'd pot-shot his way to a UD

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I see both sides of the arguement.

Molina has crafty skills. he showed that vs Lara and Cintron.

In stretches he showed it with his footwork and combination punching vs Kirkland.

But the clinching was excessive and took away from his boxing because it focused the fight on the clinching and not his good foot work and quick counters.

Can Molina deal with James without clinching that much? I don't know. He could adjust and perhaps find another way to confuse and or frustrate Kirkland.

Or James might KO him.

Hard for me to tell.
                    That's how I feel.

It's really hard to tell. That is why a rematch would be nice. It doesn't have to happen next. But, I would like for it to happen while both are still relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      in terms of a williams fight put them up prime for prime keepin their past as the past,,

i see kirk havin problems with p-wills jab and p-will pumping combos all night Pwill will also have 6 inches on Kirkland

as regard to a possible rematch with molina i think if molina wasnt allowed to clinch all night he'd pot-shot his way to a UD
                      PW doesn't use his height much. He like to fight on the inside.

Only time I've ever seen him use his height well was vs Margo for the first 8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X