Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    How can I understand what? I have a fairly decent grasp of the English language. I have seen the reports. i have watched the shows.

Are you a Holocaust denier?
    you're right. with all that experience, you sure have enough insight to make such an opinion on 9/11. ROLMAO.

i dont see what the holocaust has to do with any of this, but since you are so curious. No, I am not a holocaust denier nor do I see its relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
      cany anbody get me a copy of "super power" to download for free, please? points (what little i have) and green k will be given. thank you.

PM if possible.

peace-
      I'll look.

In the meantime...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...1&FORM=VIVR28#

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
          Arabs are a Semitic people. Who's the REAL anti-Semite? Who on boxingscene hates Arabs?

Why do you fear the truth? Why do you try to smear with nasty labels anyone who tries to reveal the facts you don't want people to know?
          Oh dear. Common usage of the word "anti semitic" means "hatred of jews". The roots of the word are unimportant. Sure the roots of the word "paedophile" means "child friendship" and who can say there's anything wrong with befriending a child? Apart from it doesn't mean a child's friend, does it?

Thus with the term "anti-semite". Meanings change over time. Here's what this term means:

Originally posted by Merriam-Webster
          Main Entry: an·ti–Sem·i·tism
          Pronunciation: \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\
          Function: noun
          Date: 1882
          : hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
          But seeing as you're taking the weasel tactic of hiding behind semantics I'll call you what you really are: A detestable and seething racist who hates Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Oh dear. Common usage of the word "anti semitic" means "hatred of jews". The roots of the word are unimportant. Sure the roots of the word "paedophile" means "child friendship" and who can say there's anything wrong with befriending a child? Apart from it doesn't mean a child's friend, does it?

Thus with the term "anti-semite". Meanings change over time. Here's what this term means:

But seeing as you're taking the weasel tactic of hiding behind semantics I'll call you what you really are: A detestable and seething racist who hates Jews.
            you sure do use the word jews alot dont you think jewish people would be more PC

Comment

see 4 urself...

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                you sure do use the word jews alot dont you think jewish people would be more PC
                I'm not sure what you mean. Is there another word I should be using?

Comment

jewish people

But seeing as you're taking the weasel tactic of hiding behind semantics I'll call you what you really are: A detestable and seething racist who hates Jewish people.
                  Like if i were claiming some one was a racisist i wouldnt be like hes a racisist because of what he said about blacks i would say hes a racisist because of what he said about african american people.

if your going to go about your claims refering to the jewish people as jews your probably not the best person to be calling some one else anti-semetic

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
                    Anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy theory needs to pull their head out of their ass and wake up.

Every point the theorists try to make is laughable.

For example, they claim there were explosives set up in the towers.

Yeah ok, there were literally tons upon tons of explosives all set up in pinpoint positions and no one EVER noticed men installing them or bringing them up throughout the building in what would of took months to do, when there were thousands of people working in the building every day.

Right.......

Al qaeda claims responsibility for the attacks and Bin laden has given multiple lectures on why he did it. Is Al queda a fake organization too? They have 10s, probably hundreds of thousands of deaths on their hands, were all those suicide bombings and attacks fake too?

I mean seriously, grow the hell up and quit believing everything Micheal moore tells you or what MSNBC says.
                    lol this is where you are wrong, men who had never been seen before, were working at the towers before the attacks.

Goes to show what you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      i thought that was a video for what i actually asked. your statements are alot more clearer to me now. that link blows, but i still gave you green k for trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X