Its on Anderson spits fire back at Sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just laughing at the thought of Silva saying all of that in his girly voice

Comment

Anderson will knock him out after a few rounds of war! Can't freakin wait!

Comment

I have a strange feeling the fight ends up exactly the same, the finish and everything leading up to it. I bet Sonnen still pisses hot after the fight somehow. lol

Might end a little sooner though, and probably a different sub, like a kimura instead of a triangle. Would love to see a highlight reel KO though, so I hope I'm wrong.

Silva's takedown defense sucks, but isn't as shitty as Sonnen's sub defense.

Comment

lol Anderson finally caved in to Sonnen's trolling.

Chael wins this easy now.

lol @ people saying healthy Anderson beats Chael. Do people really believe he had a rib injury. What a load of crap.

and lol @ people who think Chael having high test is the only reason he did well. Do people really believe that none of Silva's opponents have been on sauce? Chael beat Anderson up because he wasn't afraid. He didn't stand at range like all of Anderson's prior opponents, he took the fight to him and used his olympic caliber wrestling to take him down and beat him up.
          Last edited by Jack3d; 06-26-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He sure did but for 4 rds he beat Silva up and you know hes been working on that triangle defense.
            what was crazy about that first fight was that sonnen was getting the better of the stand up most the time.silva will probablyt win but i think this is going to be another tough fight for him

Comment

Injured Silva submited roided Sonnen that's a fact.

If you don't belive it watch "Like water".

lol @ this mad and jelly silva haters lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by piano man View Post
                Injured Silva submited roided Sonnen that's a fact.

If you don't belive it watch "Like water".

lol @ this mad and jelly silva haters lol lol lol
                You're telling people to watch a bias documentary to prove your point?

Do you really think Anderson was going to show even the slightest bit of humility, you must be high.

And Like Water was a crap film

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                  You're telling people to watch a bias documentary to prove your point?

Do you really think Anderson was going to show even the slightest bit of humility, you must be high.

And Like Water was a crap film
                  Silva submited roided Sonnen that's a fact not an opinion and nope i'm not high.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    That's because Chael Sonnen was jacked up on performance-enhancing drugs. His testosterone level was more than 4 times the normal human level in that fight, and Anderson went into the fight injured and unfit to compete, and still beat him. This time he's going to be at 100% and go in there and completely destroy him, even though Sonnen will probably be on PED's again. At least that's what I hope will happen. I don't understand how anyone can support Chael "More than 4 times the human level of testosterone" Sonnen. He's not just a disgrace to the UFC or MMA, he's a disgrace to sports period.
                    trt half of the ufcs on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      trt half of the ufcs on it.
                      Yeah but its regulated whereas hendos on it but isn't scared of nobody so he doesn't have to abuse or overd it. Like Barnett Chael was so scared of the P4P Kings of MMA they tried to abuse peds to have any chance of beating Anderson or fedor only difference Barnett got caught before the fight.

Remember Chael didn't manhandle bisping as easy as everybody thought. Okami was supposed to chael sonnen Silva after training with chael but Okami got dominated. And bull***** everyone was scared marquart, Forrest and Belfort all tried bringing him a fight and got knocked out. Marquardt dropped from a knee. Forrest couldn't land got rocked into submission. Belfort seemed to be bringing the fight but ran into the first front kick to the face KO in UFC history.

Silva will be the aggressor on the feet hitting chael with mean shots, chael will make it an exciting fight by scoring a few slams but since the first fight Anderson has trained with Munoz shutdown,Okami. Anderson is the greatest fighter on the planet he,can adapt where chaels been tapped so many times with triangles. Chael will make it a,good fight but eventually runs into a huge shot or triangle.

Comment

Working...
                      X