• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard students that think the US is greater world threat than ISIS

Glad to see they're getting their money's worth:

Thats obvious.

Comment

not going to watch the video, but that part of boston is one of the nicest places on the planet. BU, MIT, harvard, aren't too far from eachother.

i love BU the most. the girls are the hottest, and it is right on the charles river.

Comment

I guess it's all on what side of the equation you are on. As brutal as ISIS is, in the history of American intervention and invasions, America has caused a lot more death than ISIS worldwide. So why is it shocking when people acknowledge this and then speak their minds?

I don't believe America has some nefarious intent, but if I was N. Korean, Russian, or Middle Eastern I can see why they wouldn't trust America.

Comment

So far Mr. Communist and Mr. La Raza agree and Mr. Useless Overpriced Education can't be bothered to participate. Anyone else?

Comment

Americans are nothing but fat murderers and proud of it.

Comment

Lol, the US could bring about nuclear apocalypse on one command. ISIS could maybe disrupt your commute home. It's a no-brainer.

Comment

lol that girl's voice/accent, straight out of a comedy

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  So far Mr. Communist and Mr. La Raza agree and Mr. Useless Overpriced Education can't be bothered to participate. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

how long ago were you an undergrad?

it would cost you a hell of a lot more than 200 grand to go to harvard today, especially if you want to live off campus. tuition at harvard is approaching 60 grand a year.

there are some decent schools in the south that are cheaper. for the rest of us, who didn't want to go to a school with 15,000 students in alabama or texas, it costs a lot of money.

why do you say my education is useless? i don't like to boast about it, but i make plenty of money. i bought my house when i was 24, closed when i was 25. it, along with my work experience, can probably get me into an above average grad school.

might you be a bit jealous of my muscles? i think that';s what's going on here, frankly. just eat right and workout for several years, and you'll have what god gave me. these are my arms, bro. they're nothing to resent. i can't take them off.

Comment

Working...
                    X