Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols questions Floyd Mayweather on his history of abusing women including..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Rachel Nicols bogus for her interview? because she put your boy Floyd on the spot? Didn't Floyd bring ho chico corrales domestic abuse the day before the fight to get in his head?

Funny how Floyd responds with nothing has been proven its all allegations even though he has pleaded guilty for domestic abuse,

What is even funnier is all Floyds fans will accuse Pacman and label him guilty without a shred of evidence, yet Floyd has a history of domestic violence and they give him a pass and say nobody knows what really happen? so I guess its okay to label someone guilty because you feel like it but whe one of your own is guilty or has a shady past we must not use that on them and they are really innocent. riiiigghhht. Great logic.

Comment

I love her last comments about her shock an amazement in the people who are in denial and support Floyd. She has no dog in the fight and probably doesn't even follow boxing she is an unbiased mouth, and she is even shocked at how Floyd has any supporters.

Comment

This is the second famous news caster I seen chastising people for buying Mayweather fights. Damn Floyd always have a bunch of negativity and people on his head.. I just laugh at how surreal this all is. Also you can tell they really edit the whole segment and interview to brainwash their propaganda on others. What's funny is that Floyd career grows off the negative feelings and prayers of his fall. I'm definitely buying PPV and going to enjoy it with some ****s.. Man needs vagina after boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I love her last comments about her shock an amazement in the people who are in denial and support Floyd. She has no dog in the fight and probably doesn't even follow boxing she is an unbiased mouth, and she is even shocked at how Floyd has any supporters.
          She is biased because she's exploiting the ray rice situation. THe entire purpose of that was to create a story and whip up viewer emotion / anger / outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Dude you sound worse than a feminist with a yeast infection on their period espousing green-yellow discharge from their pruny ****. You supporting a crapfest like Pac-Algeiri shows why you are a virgin that sits his super size rear end all day online hating on actual boxing and the man that is most skilled in the sport. Also lameo, you don't seem to know what an opportunistic hoe is, ***** talking this up because Mayweather is a hot topic right now.

Comment

Nothing bogus about it. Floyd has no one to blame but himself. For the crimes and putting his foot in his mouth when talking about Ray Rice this week. What a stupid move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
                Dude you sound worse than a feminist with a yeast infection on their period espousing green-yellow discharge from their pruny ****. You supporting a crapfest like Pac-Algeiri shows why you are a virgin that sits his super size rear end all day online hating on actual boxing and the man that is most skilled in the sport. Also lameo, you don't seem to know what an opportunistic hoe is, ***** talking this up because Mayweather is a hot topic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  This is what I was saying - it's a witch hunt in the media right now. And here is another example of some reporter trying to exploit the Ray Rice incident by talking about stuff we already know about Mayweather just to create another story. Floyd should Ike Turner that hoe
                  When your right your right.

The whole political correct movement and the media is chilling..."excuse me mrs Rice, your feelings are not relevant here as you are obviously a victim so we, the media conglomerate will step in and destroy your family, your marriage, your privacy, and your husband's livlyhood to create awareness!"

"There isn't that better mrs Rice? oh no dear this proctology test has just started!"

Comment

That's what I like to see, Mayweather keep his composure. Don't feed the bitch

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      When your right your right.

The whole political correct movement and the media is chilling..."excuse me mrs Rice, your feelings are not relevant here as you are obviously a victim so we, the media conglomerate will step in and destroy your family, your marriage, your privacy, and your husband's livlyhood to create awareness!"

"There isn't that better mrs Rice? oh no dear this proctology test has just started!"
                      Exactly.

Sidenote, isnt it funny how it was socially acceptable for ronda rousey to say she would beat up Floyd and everyone talked about it, had fun with it and most of these talking heads were agreeing that yes she would in fact beat Floyd in a fight. Lol. So let's all think about that for a moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X