Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've learned that ppl who talk the most **** can't fight

Garcia's dad and Judah fall into this category

Comment

the ghetto zab is back..but real talk, a street fighter zab can take on almost anyone. his size at least. zab could do real damage if they fought outside the ring

Comment

Million dollar talent, 5 cent head

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          the ghetto zab is back..but real talk, a street fighter zab can take on almost anyone. his size at least. zab could do real damage if they fought outside the ring
          of course, and bigger, as we saw the youtube vid

Garcia Sr. is dicing with his health, you can't keep poking the bear and expecting him not to bite

Comment

zab judah is the biggest dumb ass i have ever seen didnt this crack head give his life to god and now hes talking all that street BS. are you serious? this guy is a loser,a quitter, and a clown. on february the 9th after danny garcia lays him out cold i guarantee you he will act like hes best buddies with garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              of course, and bigger, as we saw the youtube vid

Garcia Sr. is dicing with his health, you can't keep poking the bear and expecting him not to bite
              if zab would fight outside the ring he would go to prison but considering he probably didnt make it past the 10th grade im sure hes dumb enough to do that.

Comment

i hope zab brings that ghetto attitude to the fight because he is gonna get his ghetto ass iced!

Comment

Lulz, Swifty's pops is the ultimate troll.

Comment

Judah should've smacked his shook ass. Angel was shook ole ugly ass, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Judah should've smacked his shook ass. Angel was shook ole ugly ass, lmao!
                      then danny would have KO'd zab......

Comment

Working...
                      X