Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Pacquiao fans rooting for Mayweather over Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Pacquiao fans rooting for Mayweather over Ortiz?

As a Pacquiao fan rooting for Mayweather to win, I imagine I'm in the minority.. Any other Pacquiao fans pulling for Mayweather over Ortiz? If Ortiz wins this fight, then the biggest fight in boxing is gone.. IMO Pacquiao/Mayweather is a very real possibility at this stage and potentially not too far away.

I like Ortiz, and wouldn't be too upset if he won. But I think a Super-Mega fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather would be a great event and awesome for the sport. What say you boxing fans??

that's blasphemy

Comment

Course not!

However, I want Pacquaio to beat Marquez, so that he can face Mayweather next year; and get his ass handed to him ten-fold.

Comment

HAhahaha! Hell no!!!

Wartiz!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope Floyd get the w also, because I want pacman to be the one to give Floyd his first lost and his first KO!!!!!

Comment

I'm cheering for Ortiz...

Comment

im rootin for may and im a pac fan

Comment

who did *******s root for when mayweather and marquez fought? i know they hate floyd but they hate marquez to for no logical reason besides making their god look morta.

Comment

Nope, the fight will be easier to make with a Floyd loss. Manny does like to fight fighters coming out of losses and Floyd might drop his demand because he has nothing to protect.

But, seriously a loss for Mayweather will be good for him psychologically. He's really full of himself with that zero. His whole being is about that zero. He's acting up because of that zero. He's making demands to protect that zero. I don't want to see this genius go off the grid because he never learned coping skills from that zero.

Comment

i'll go for the underdog who ever that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X