Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito at 1.1 Million PPV Buys... well short of Mayweather's 1.4 million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
    doesnt matter. who sells besides floyd thats american. so the american bit doesnt work
    They were saying Manny is the bigger international star, FOTD, #1P4P, congressman, 8 division champion and can't outsell a loud mouth, coward, womanbeater gayweather black kid.

Comment

• floyd keeps getting the police attention since he wants to extend his vacation in jail so that he will have another reason to duck pacquiao hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        If you are going to say the word, then say it. I rather you be out in the open with it than try to disguise it.
        No S.hit, Sherlock!

Comment

• Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
          People who uses parekoy needs to check the calendar LOLOLOLOL

Don't use "Mabuhay" if you ain't a stewardess LOLOLOLOLOLOL
          LOLz precisely, Mabuhay, welcome to Philippine Airlines, we Hope youll enjoy the flight! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Oh boy, here comes the PPV fanboys now.

60/40 for Floyd. Yeeeaah!

More roadblocks please!

Floyd's dream of avoiding Pac forever is becoming a reality. Celebration time is coming for his fanboys.

Yeeeeaahh!
            Did I say ANYTHING about 60/40? Who is more of a fan boy? Me, who is stating facts and showing why FMJ has a valid reason to ask for more, or you ignoring the facts and acting like they don't doesn't for your GOD Pac? I am nobodies fanboy thank you! I didn't say he should ask for more, I said he has bargaining power, that's it!

Speaking of "avoiding", please give a valid reason why Pac sticking to his 24 days and not accepting the 14day offer for the fight in March isn't called "avoiding", yet when FM takes the offer off the table and Pac say's yes to the 14 days only after that, its called "avoiding, ducking and hiding"? Why one standard for Pac and another for FMJ?

If you can't say Pac or his team avoided the fight at that time, then I will certainly know who the "fanboy" is.

Comment

• Dumbass,Gayweather never fought Margarito.

He didnt do 1.4 million PPV with him,he instead fought Zab Judah,Sharmba and Baldomir dude.

AGAIN OWNED

Comment

• It's only a disappointment to fanboys, but it's great for the sport.

Comment

• I'm actually surprised they did 1 million, those ridiculously boring 24/7 and the lackluster promotion led me to envision it being closer to 500,000 than to a million. They should be happy they did so well with a known and suspected cheater.
                  Last edited by M.I.C.; 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• its still a great sale. and its still big enough to keep manny from agreeing to random drug tests. floyd would have to do another 2 million+ will manny concede to random blood testing and thats not gonna happen. i hate to say this but the fights not gonna happen any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X