Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter of this last decade do you think will make the best future trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iecen View Post
    I have to disagree with you on Floyd, I do believe that he would be a great trainer. Remember his dad and uncle were both boxers before they were trainers and both became excellent trainers. I do believe that Floyd will become an excellent trainer some day due to the skills and insight that he has for boxing.
    Neither Mayweathers have never had success as a trainer with anyone except floyd

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Hopkings
        Barrera
        Mickey Ward
        Mosley
        Roy Jones
        Floyd Jr.
        Trinidad
        Gatti

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
          Hopkings
          Barrera
          Mickey Ward
          Mosley
          Roy Jones
          Floyd Jr.
          Trinidad
          Gatti
          i can't imagine gatti or ward teaching defense

but yeah props to the guy who mentioned ivan calderon

also props to shadeyfizzle, both mayweather bro's annoy the **** out of me. they both have such a big ego and they're epic failure (yes im looking at you hatton) with other fighters show that they can only teach one type of style to one type of fighter.

the likes of roach, brendan ingle, enzo calzaghe, manny steward and from history we have dundee and futch have shown that they can make champs out of different fighters and imo these three are leagues ahead of the gayweathers.
          Last edited by hookoutofhell; 06-26-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
            I gotta go with Bernard.

Discuss...
            B-Hop would make a great trainer....along with Juan Manuel Marquez, Joe Calzaghe and James Toney

Comment

Working...
            X