No announcement yet.

toprank latin fury ppv thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
    entertaining card so far way better than old jones jr fight last week.........the crowd is great
    yeah the crowd is awesome and the fights are very entertaining!!! It's fuken laughable that Reedickyaluss bought the rjj fight last week then had the audacity to ask if this card was worth it. What a joke!

Man davis has some heart!!!!! he went down swinging!

Comment

Soto dished out a ferocious beating. THanks for that stream its better than the one i was using before

Comment

Originally posted by tnf1400 View Post
        I think its down right now, I caught davis going down in the 4th and it froze.
        im watching both on tv and online it's still working!!!!! might be your comp! close other programs u have running.

Comment

best Soto has ever looked. well placed shots, especially those right hands.

I like the cowboy hat.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Soto dished out a ferocious beating. THanks for that stream its better than the one i was using before
            no problem doggie! Soto looked good!

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
              best Soto has ever looked. well placed shots, especially those right hands.

I like the cowboy hat.
              he had the lollipop going too lol. A little tribue to Arce i guess

The crowd is going to be nuts for the chavez fight!!! it's coming up next!

Comment

they trade bags of rice and beans for tickets...thats very thoughtful. I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  they trade bags of rice and beans for tickets...thats very thoughtful. I like that.
                  yeah you hear that, you got free tickets if you took canned food!!! The Tijuana mayor spoke very good english i was surprised!

Comment

soto deserves a big fight!! i think he showed that tonight!

Comment

Wow that little kid just tore up the mexican anthem. That was the worst i ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X