• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He speaks to me when i need to be spoken too

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      He speaks to me when i need to be spoken too
      Game five, Zeke vs King.... I think I saw a little bit of God in that showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        Can't say i have but i've felt his presense many times
        did he touch you?

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
          Game five, Zeke vs King.... I think I saw a little bit of God in that showdown.
          Yea i guess zeke started ignoring god when he took the job as the knicks gm

But bernard king before the injury was just as good as anyone else in the 80's (bird, magic, jordan, isiah)

Comment

Many times

"T-97" He said "Get a job you ****ing loser", good times

Comment

Have you ever spoken with a phyciatrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I spoke to God once.. he was on the bus. Told me the meaning of life, then gave me a pretzel!
                I seen him on the train, he was lying across a bench dressed like a tramp. He didn't smell to hot and looked like he had just vomited.

He then proceded to get up and flash his **** to a group of young girls.

It was either god or jesus, true ****in story.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                  Yea i guess zeke started ignoring god when he took the job as the knicks gm

But bernard king before the injury was just as good as anyone else in the 80's (bird, magic, jordan, isiah)
                  You ain't lying, bud. Could you imagine what the Celtics would have been like had Len Bias lived? Jeebus.....

Comment

I have many gods.. one which blessed the world with his dark humor and comedy and one which died of an overdose of sleeping pills but ressurected through his guitar and the other I will be seeing live @ The Joint inside The Hard Rock on September 1st, 2008:

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
                      I seen him on the train, he was lying across a bench dressed like a tramp. He didn't smell to hot and looked like he had just vomited.

He then proceded to get up and flash his **** to a group of young girls.

It was either god or jesus, true ****in story.
                      lmfao!! I'd give you good k but I have to spread first.

Comment

Working...
                      X