Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think Floyd never watches footage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He watches his opponent like a man possesed. He says he doesnt just to make out he beats people naturally and he is gifted.
    Bascially he says it to make himself look better.

Comment

i don't think he himself watches footage. i think roger does now.....

they interviewed sr. one time, and he was upset about that. at the time neither roger nor little floyd were into footage-watching, and floyd sr. didn't like the way they prepared for fights, in that respect. i think roger watches footage now tho.

Comment

Of course he does....Its like Jay-Z saying he never writes down his lyrics. Just a lil sumthin to enhance his legacy...another thing floyd says he isn't interested in....lol

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
          I think he does watch film. One of the Laws of Power is to make your work seem effortless. Never reveal the hard work portion of whatever you're doing. That's why his sparring is never filmed. Judging by those 24/7's and what Floyd says, you would think he spent his whole training camp jumping rope, pad work with Roger, shopping, gambling, roller skating, etc.
          so true

but i believe that he watches films...

Comment

we all know he watches 24/7, I think it's possible he does not watch film becuase of his normal adjustment period wich is usally 2 - 4 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
              Im not being sarcastic , I probably will get called either a ***** or a *******. Who cares. I really cants stand mayweather , even tho I think he is the best fighter in the planet. Skill wise , as for style , Pac might upset him. Who knows , who cares thats not the topic.

Do you really believe he doesnt watch footage of his opponents. I thought about it , and actually I think thats why he is close to perfection in executing his fight. Ok it might sound crazy. But think about it.

When u have an opponent u dont really know , and u know nothing about , and Floyd having that ego , self proclaimed character he has , where you have to think he is really mentally strong. I think he goes about his plan smooth , without regard for his opponent. Like he has never seen them before.Like he doesnt care. is almost like he knows he is the better fighter , so he just trains , gets better , keeps in shape , and is so good , that he makes it his fight , without thinking of the opponents weaknesses or strengths. And maybe its because he really doesnt watch any footage. I know the 24/7 with hatton really contradicts this , because we saw him clowning on Hatton hitting the mitts.

What do you think?
              Mayweather is super-intelligent, very cunning, very far-sighted, very devious and very manipulative. He just acts dumb.

If Mayweather wasnt a boxer he would be an Oscar winning actor.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if watching a fight live once like a fan would be enough for someone with his ring IQ to spot things they can exploit.

Comment

Working...
                X