Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your thoughts on Mayweather vs Thurman now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    With may getting older and keith's performance tonight has it changed at all?
    Floyd now would never fight Thurman because he wont risk his 0. Like he said the only guy he will come out of retirement to fight is McGregor because its the easiest 100m he would ever make. No point risking anything at his age now.

Comment

Floyd is old he looks old and he fights old, YES I BELIEVE THURMAN CAN BEAT THIS VERSION OF FLOYD!

Comment

The last version of Floyd we saw decisions him easily. I have no idea what he'd look like now.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
          Floyd is old he looks old and he fights old, YES I BELIEVE THURMAN CAN BEAT THIS VERSION OF FLOYD!
          Damn! Shot's fired! I hear you man.....it would make keith a big star for sure if he did it..........

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
            Floyd is actually stronger than he's ever been, so I really don't think he looks "old". Has he lost some of his speed and quickness, yes, but his reflexes seem to be as sharp as they've ever been. Actually, his reaction time still looks insane at this point in his career, and he packs a much meaner punch nowadays. And physically, he can bully you even more now.

Comment

Working...
            X