Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any footage of Manny being randomly tested for the Rios or Bradley fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    So if you saw a video of Pac pissing, it will satisfy you? Because a dude pissing 1 time on video means they're 100% clean. I don't care about watching any video of any dude being tested. Anything can be altered or tampered. You just have to trust whatever the hell you want and deny whatever you want. There is no proof with what you see on TV, especially based on a show like 24/7 where they can modify any event to look like something completely opposite.
    I believe what I know. Pac's never been caught with any type of substance in any of the fight tests. Fraud Jr. has. Rios has. Julio Cesar Jr. has, and the list goes on and on. So what is your point?
    his point or aim is to resurrect the dead.....

to again put pac in the center of ped issues floyd gbp have both tried before and failed and paid for and publicly humiliated...

he and the other nsb ped experts are again enjoying the limelight while still portraying and glorifying their idol as pure as white lilly...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      his point or aim is to resurrect the dead.....

to again put pac in the center of ped issues floyd gbp have both tried before and failed and paid for and publicly humiliated...

he and the other nsb ped experts are again enjoying the limelight while still portraying and glorifying their idol as pure as white lilly...
      Not really. I made this thread in conjunction with all the talk of Porter allegedly being on PEDs. People are so quick to accuse him yet he's accepted random testing for his fight with Brook. He doesn't turn down drug testing like other fighters have.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Not really. I made this thread in conjunction with all the talk of Porter allegedly being on PEDs. People are so quick to accuse him yet he's accepted random testing for his fight with Brook. He doesn't turn down drug testing like other fighters have.
        well, that fighters can easily turn down drug testing is baloney....

there was already boxing commission drug testing in place.....

the introduction of a new type of drug testing other than the commission sanctioned testing is what it is...

the merits of what type of drug testing to be used is not the real first issue..

it is the manner how the advocates of the new testing want to introduce it...

all of these were already water under the bridge.....

the logistics and finances of doing a very rigid drug tests are still the main stumbling blocks for implementing the tests to all fighters...

Comment

They're all on dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            They're all on dope.
            Even fighters going through random testing? I seriously doubt that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              And who is in charge of WADA?
              You are a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
              X