Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia..A Prophet of God? Or just that damn smart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia..A Prophet of God? Or just that damn smart?

On Thursday last week, Angel Garcia said something very telling...

"VEGAS don't know nothing, YOU don't know nothing, only I know EVERYTHING. Me and God!"

Angel seemed to know something that know one else did.

He predicted Morales to get knocked out in the 4th, he (And God) brought Judah 10 years, he predicted Khan would fall in the 4th, he predicted Matthysse would lose.

"Angel" seems to be able to see the future.

He's a Gift we should enjoy him and his insight while it lasts.

angel is a terrific trainer. he will absolutely make some mainstream waves with some shenanigans if danny fights floyd.

can you even imagine those press conferences? talk about entertainment. by the time the fight comes around the public will hate garcia's father as much as they hate mayweather. i will love every second of that sh#T, rofl.

it's such a stark contrast to danny as well. danny is a pretty humble guy for a world class boxer.

long live angel. that guy taught garcia how to fight, and he's damn good at it.

Comment

Angel Garcia is the grim reaper.

Comment

He is a crazy mofo in front of the cameras but he's very smart when he and Danny are studying fighters and training behind the scenes. I attribute this win to film study and Danny's toughness and ability to execute a game plan. Angel is a good trainer. I overlooked it until now.

Comment

I thought you were a Muslim yet you're here talking about being prophets of God and stuff...

Comment

No...! I respect him to believe in his son. Likewise Garcia to his father.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              On Thursday last week, Angel Garcia said something very telling...

"VEGAS don't know nothing, YOU don't know nothing, only I know EVERYTHING. Me and God!"

Angel seemed to know something that know one else did.

He predicted Morales to get knocked out in the 4th, he (And God) brought Judah 10 years, he predicted Khan would fall in the 4th, he predicted Matthysse would lose.

"Angel" seems to be able to see the future.

He's a Gift we should enjoy him and his insight while it lasts.
              Guess Prophet of God fits his discription.

He's brilliant.

Comment

Everything he say's, no matter how crazy it sounds, comes true.

Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Everything he say's, no matter how crazy it sounds, comes true.

Coincidence?
                  Now I hear he's raging a "Holy War" with Danny and Floyd.

Comment

Angel Garcia is a pathetic bastard, but he has done a damn good job training his son. He definitely knows what he's talking about when it comes to in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X