No announcement yet.

DiBella says he will bet his home Sergio will Knockout Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Compare big slow, cotton fists Margarito, to fast, sharp, KO Machine Martinez! Pac fought a shot, Margarito, with no plaster! When Sergio lands on Floyd Or Pac, he KO's both, and crushes there souls.
    how about martinez fights the guy in my avatar and stop picking on small guys? Why is it there is "no money" in fighting, first Pirog, then Golovkin but it's totally legit to fight the darren barkers, the martin murray's, the Macklin's of the world, but no Golovkin?

Who cares what dibella thinks about a pac fight, keep dreaming and keep ducking the best 160 pounders.

Comment

Capt'n Obvious Lou Di'Bella~ I would like to applaud him for really going on a limb.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        how about martinez fights the guy in my avatar and stop picking on small guys? Why is it there is "no money" in fighting, first Pirog, then Golovkin but it's totally legit to fight the darren barkers, the martin murray's, the Macklin's of the world, but no Golovkin?

Who cares what dibella thinks about a pac fight, keep dreaming and keep ducking the best 160 pounders.
        Manny and Floyd are both the same weight, he said martinez would come down to 150 so manny shouldnt be that much smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Level View Post
          Manny and Floyd are both the same weight, he said martinez would come down to 150 so manny shouldnt be that much smaller
          Floyd is still pretending to be a 154 champ, Pac gave up that dream a while ago.

Comment

lol...................lets see how this thread goes

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              considering they will never fight thats a pretty safe bet. But if they did he can kiss that home by cause the size difference is ridiculous
              hold up how would he lose his house??you just said if they fought the size difference would be to much so you are agreeing manny would be ko'd

Comment

Yeah well I'd bet my house, car, and left nut that David Haye would KO Ivan Calderon. Any takers? Lou?

Comment

I wonder if he'd do that with GGG or Pirog?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Martinez always fought the best opponents who where there at that time! At this stage of his career, he wants to fight money fights! I can totally understand him fighting bums so he can wait out for Pac, Floyd, or Chavez! Second of all, I DO think he is too big for Pac and Floyd, but to him personally, being a guy who fought at 47, trying to get fights with guys who are now 47, but both fought at 54, the weight class he wants to fight them at, is reasonable! Its not like he's trying to fight small guys, he's trying to fight the biggest names in the sport who are close to his weight class! But I personally do feel they are too small for him! I never said he should fight them, I was just explaining that it was no way possible o'l boy could compare him to margarita!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I wonder if he'd do that with GGG or Pirog?
                      GGG and Pirog don't draw flies. To paraphrase Arum, their promoters need to get off their ass and promote.

Comment

Working...
                      X