Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate a young Corrie Sanders handspeed?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rate a young Corrie Sanders handspeed?.

How would his handspeed compare with a young Tyson?.

Comment

no...............

Comment

eh, forget the tyson comparison. i've never seen a young/prime sanders but old sanders...thats one of the fastest southpaw heavyweights i've ever seen. as far as heavyweights go he's definitely above average

Comment

He had some decent speed but his technique wasn't all there.

With Tyson, not only was he fast, but his punches were incredibly compact for the most part. During the latter part of his career he still had speed but not his technique and as a result it was easier to see his punches coming.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            eh, forget the tyson comparison. i've never seen a young/prime sanders but old sanders...thats one of the fastest southpaw heavyweights i've ever seen. as far as heavyweights go he's definitely above average
            Yo I have several young Corrie Sanders fights on VHS, and let me tell you this, he didnt compair to tysons speed because Tyson had another demension with that speed, Mike was good at slipping his way in, or rolling in or rolling under stepping around and getting in at an angle not expected.

But The speed, alone, was close to mikes, and this is a big heavyweight we are talking about.
            I mean he had too much size, speed and power and the guy was tuff lets face it he is a tuff SOB, but he was beating the ****ing breaks off Bert Cooper and Bobby Czyz if I spelled his last name correctly, He destroyed both guys early made it look like they didnt even belong in the ring with him.

I have both of those fights, and when you watch them the beatings so quick and brutal you cant even call it a mismatch, its more less a mercey killing

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
              Sanders straght left was top ten fastest in the heavyweight division.

It's hard to tell how they compare because Tyson's shots were so compact and travelled so short.

I say speed for distance travelled, Sanders was faster.

Comment

Working...
              X