Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Andre Dirrell Gets a Few Lumps From Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao at the posters who take a couple of bruises on an inactive dirrell's face like it means anything

victor ortiz gave oscar de la hoya a black eye in sparring
    valero busted odlh up in sparring
    calderon outboxed odlh in a humiliating fashion during sparring

all would lose if an actual fight got made

Comment

I'd love to see DeGale lose, just to see what he would have to say.

Man DeGale really is an unrelenting ****$ucker.

But I don't see it happening. DeGale does appear to be very very talented. I just wish he would step up and take some tough fights, but I think he is mostly a pu$$y, I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
        DeGale does appear to be very very talented. I just wish he would step up and take some tough fights, but I think he is mostly a pu$$y, I hope he proves me wrong.
        The dude is a bit of a bellend for sure, but he has only had 10 fights 1 of them being Paul smith which was a cracker, and now he is facing Groves how much tougher do you want it to be.

Degale vs Goro from Mortal Kombat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          The dude is a bit of a bellend for sure, but he has only had 10 fights 1 of them being Paul smith which was a cracker, and now he is facing Groves how much tougher do you want it to be.

Degale vs Goro from Mortal Kombat!!!
          Groves is a good start. But he needs to start calling out and fighting the best 168ers in the world. The guy has game, but he needs to show it. All this time he is wasting is never going to come back. Potential don mean **** if you don use it.

Its why I give respect to Khan, at a young age he has gone into the lions den. Roll the die, don be a pu$$y.

And Goro is a pu$$y. Maybe Subzero.
          Last edited by SpitBalla; 03-25-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
            And Goro is a pu$$y. Maybe Subzero.
            hahaha Zubzero ruled!!!!

Comment

I guess since the super 6 tournament is almost over, it's safe for Dirrell to come out of hiding

Comment

Working...
              X