Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>>>>>>>>>>> any rapper best song

20 mil views too without any video playing

Comment

All mainstream rap sucks. I only blast club bangers ( lil scrappy, some gucci, jeezy, lil boosie and other down south rappers ) when im drunk or cruising in my car.

Want rap with real lyrics? Search underground.

btw this show starts in 5 mins im out. peace

Comment

Starts in 4 mins...be back in an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          Starts in 4 mins...be back in an hour...
          WTF!!!!!!!!!! We got ****en tennis out here on the westcoast......aint that some ****!!! I almost shot somebody yesterdday!!!!! fkkkkk.......

Did anyone get to see this????

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            WTF!!!!!!!!!! We got ****en tennis out here on the westcoast......aint that some ****!!! I almost shot somebody yesterdday!!!!! fkkkkk.......

Did anyone get to see this????
            yeah man I was pissed.

One started at 5pm yesterday and I didn't get home in time, just caught the last 5-10 minutes. My guide said it would be back on at 8pm so I wasn't trippin. 8pm comes along and some ***ggot ass tennis!!!

Bout to download it

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              yeah man I was pissed.

One started at 5pm yesterday and I didn't get home in time, just caught the last 5-10 minutes. My guide said it would be back on at 8pm so I wasn't trippin. 8pm comes along and some ***ggot ass tennis!!!

Bout to download it
              I know same here....the guide said 8pm...I was all up in the mix....I even cut my work out short just to make sure I didn't miss any part.........and I got ****en tennis........I was fuken pizzed........if you find a place to download it get at your boi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Because he got shot? Writing wise its dead even IMO, but I'm giving Em the nod simply because he can F-L-O-W, plain and simple.
                WTF?!?!?........you give Em the nod over the late GREAT Tupac Amaru Shakur?!? ....is you crazy?!?....one dude disses his mom(Cleaning Out My Closet) the other honors her(Dear Mama).....one dude talks about killin the mother of his child and the other tells his child's mother to keep her head up.....one dude talks about poppin pills while the other talks about young lil' Brenda being malested and having a baby.....come on man....and in ALL honesty, you can hear Tupac inside of Em.....songs like "I Am" and "Not Afraid" is just other versions of "Me Against World".....Em is famous for dissing pop stars while Pac dissed NY's BEST.....Em wouldn't be as big as he is today if Pac was still alive.....you do know this right?!?.....Pac's absence has allowed Em to exist.....so in no way shape or form do you rate Em over Pac...NEVER!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  I love Pac's music but he's overrated as a lyricist...he's the most influential rapper of all time tho, or the one who left the biggest impact IMO...

I do think he's top 5 though...along with Nas, Jay-Z, BIG and probably Rakim or Eminem...

If you don't have BIG, Pac, and Nas/Jay in your top 5, I think your buggin...
                  he was MORE than a rapper.....the energy and conviction in his voice along with him being open with his emotions made his lyrics TRUE....some dudes just throw big words together and cats be thinking they nice....Jay-Z said, "if you dont understand him, it doesnt mean that he's nice...it just means you dont understand all the bull**** he write"....that was directed at Nas.....now BIG was overrated....Pun was way more iller than BIG.....Jay's lyrics are ....can't say too much bad things about Jay-Z.....Rakim is the dude who got me into hip hop...after watchin him and Eric B when I was about 11 yrs old do a show in Philly....I was hooked....Em dont make my top 5

Pac, Kool G. Rap, Rakim, Jay-Z and Nas.....AZ gets honorable mention

Comment

poorly done, wasted way to much time on retelling events we've heard a million time, instead of focusing more on Mike's and Pac relationship.

Comment

Rip 2pac! 4 ever

Comment

Working...
                      X