Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My no drinking hasn't policy hasn't done well these past few weeks. After tonight I'm not drinking until Christmas day.

What a horrible year its been.

Am I the only one who wants to kick the crap out of that little **** who plays Peter Pan in that GEICO commercial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      My no drinking hasn't policy hasn't done well these past few weeks. After tonight I'm not drinking until Christmas day.

What a horrible year its been.

Am I the only one who wants to kick the crap out of that little **** who plays Peter Pan in that GEICO commercial?
      Power to you. That drink will be good on Christmas.

The one where he asks whatever her name is "aren't you 74?" Im drunk. Yes I want to punt him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Power to you. That drink will be good on Christmas.

The one where he asks whatever her name is "aren't you 74?" Im drunk. Yes I want to punt him.
        Something like that, this little douche

Comment

• Didn't sleep for 24 hours.

I did Adderall with my friend and these 2 girls last night, still feel it. I was wired

Drinking some leftover vodka now.

Comment

• One day without a smoke yet.

Why did I start smoking again?

I'm about a sixer of talls down.

Maybe I should stop drinking next.

I was stopped then the beak up happened and the insanity.

I've been basically drunk ever since. Job or no job, I wake up, stay in bed as long as possible, get up and drink.

Comment

• Virgil seems like an okay guy. Too bad he got banned for calling a douche a douche. Mossad was maybe behind it. Well, good luck to him on his vacation.

Comment

• Idk how some people tolerate all hard liquors... Just too bitter and nerving.
                I can barely tolerate throwing whiskey or vodka down my gullet hole, let alone anything else. Interested in trying absinth though..

beer is just so reliable in comparison. Nothing matches up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                  Idk how some people tolerate all hard liquors... Just too bitter and nerving.
                  I can barely tolerate throwing whiskey or vodka down my gullet hole, let alone anything else. Interested in trying absinth though..

Whiskey is a good drink. I prefer scotch.

I've been told by reliable female sources that my dick is bitter.

Liquor can't be as bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                    Idk how some people tolerate all hard liquors... Just too bitter and nerving.

Absinthe is great just make sure it's prepared like this.

The liquor should be poured over the sugar on the spoon. Then the rest of the sugar dropped in and stirred. If you don't like hard liquor you will hate absinthe. It is incredibly strong and burns like hell if you're not drinking it often. That being said it's the best drink out and gives you the greatest buzz.

Comment

• I noticed Showtime, Weltz, and Virg are all banned.

They always seemed like proper lads during my years of lurking.

Is this a conspiracy to shut down the Lang?

Or even something more cynical afoot, like Nazi infiltration of the mod force?

Comment

Working...
                      X