Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The germans love their Klitschko's. Whopping TV-figures!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for vitali he's boring but anything for boxing

Comment

Musta been a big ouch for anyone who thinks that Klitschkos need anyone to make their money.

Comment

Those 11 million Germs were probably having a hard time sleeping. So they decided to aid themselves by watching garbage!

Comment

Yeah, they really love the Klit boys over there.

Comment

I don't enjoy watching the Klits fight but that's pretty cool.

How can anyone have a downer on boxing enjoying a popularity surge somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              good for vitali he's boring but anything for boxing
              That fight wasn't good for boxing. It probably turned alot of people off of boxing.

Comment

Good figures, but what is more illuminating was that a supposed heavyweight title fight was shown to a small audience on ESPN Classic in the US and wasn't shown anywhere in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
                  That fight wasn't good for boxing. It probably turned alot of people off of boxing.
                  The fight was okay, but the negative Teddy Atlas commentary probably turned some people off.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
                    The fight was okay, but the negative Teddy Atlas commentary probably turned some people off.
                    Come on, now. You're blaming Atlas? Dear me. I was watching it in German. What's my reason for thinking it was dire, then?

Basically, a fighter you really like fought competently enough to get the KO. The rest of us weren't watching a fighter we love, and thus, we got zero entertainment out of it. It was a poor fight.

It has NOTHING to do with Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Yeah. They are household names in Germany, with appearences in all kinds of main stream television shows. They always give an excellent account of themselves. True rolemodels for the kids.

"True role models for the kids", poor role models for the boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X