• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I hope Capri Anderson is ok

Sexiest pron star I ever done saw
    Oh no. He banged her?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      thats why i was always hesitate on getting tatted up.

i even am hesitate in smashing a honey who's all tatted up as well. i know lot of these hotter girls don't pay for their tats dudes just hook em up for free for sexual favors.

we knew this dude who's a tattoo artist and he's ugly as hell but F's lot of top notch dimes because he gives them free tats and they let him hit it.

apparently he only charges dudes and ugly chicks lol
      I wouldn't be concerned about getting it from a tattoo. The guy 2ofeverything was referring to was extremely unlucky. You have a higher probability of contracting something through piercing than tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Oh no. He banged her?
        Yeh. around the time he had his meltdown he was

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          thats why i was always hesitate on getting tatted up.

i even am hesitate in smashing a honey who's all tatted up as well. i know lot of these hotter girls don't pay for their tats dudes just hook em up for free for sexual favors.

we knew this dude who's a tattoo artist and he's ugly as hell but F's lot of top notch dimes because he gives them free tats and they let him hit it.

apparently he only charges dudes and ugly chicks lol
          Tattooing and piercing are some of the most unsanitary things. They just automatically believe you are clean when you fill out paper work, its just a liability waiver, so if something happens they wont be blamed.

some people who get tattoos get Hep B and C I think especially when they go to those cheap tattoo artists.

And yes I heard of slimey tattoo artists and loose cheap hot women who will give a tattoo artist head for a free tattoo. A lot of those chicks are turned on to guys with a lot of tattoos, he could be ugly as hell but if he has a lot of tattoos and slick back hair and jeans they think he is hot.

I never understand those chicks into the dirty looking guy look. And its usually a hot ass white girl too into that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            And HIV/AIDS is curable. But the money aint in the cure. Its in the treatment.
            No...it's controllable but being undetected..as what a lot of people think is cured...does not mean the person is cured at all. The tests used to detect the virus can only detect within a certain measurable amount. A person with HIV who is undetectable like magic Johnson still has the virus...it's just not detectable by the standards of the tests used. If person with HIV who is undetectable goes off treatment the virus will replicate in no time back to a level that causes aids.

And being under treatment is a big deal...your immune system would be stressed 24/7 and the side effects from the toxicity to the drugs would not be a walk in the park either. Your life would never be the same and psychologically I would think anybody would take a beating...but a high profile person like Sheen who has to deal literally with entire world knowing about it and talking about it like us right now...that's got to be devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              damn...i was hoping it would be Kanye or Bieber
              hahah as horrible as it might sound, me too

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                No...it's controllable but being undetected..as what a lot of people think is cured...does not mean the person is cured at all. The tests used to detect the virus can only detect within a certain measurable amount. A person with HIV who is undetectable like magic Johnson still has the virus...it's just not detectable by the standards of the tests used. If person with HIV who is undetectable goes off treatment the virus will replicate in no time back to a level that causes aids.

And being under treatment is a big deal...your immune system would be stressed 24/7 and the side effects from the toxicity to the drugs would not be a walk in the park either. Your life would never be the same and psychologically I would think anybody would take a beating...but a high profile person like Sheen who has to deal literally with entire world knowing about it and talking about it like us right now...that's got to be devastating.
                Again, the money isnt in the cure. Its in the treatment. So for you and I there is no cure only treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I wouldn't be concerned about getting it from a tattoo. The guy 2ofeverything was referring to was extremely unlucky. You have a higher probability of contracting something through piercing than tattoos.
                  how the fook do you figure that????

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Again, the money isnt in the cure. Its in the treatment. So for you and I there is no cure only treatment.
                    I'm hoping that's not the case.

Comment

Now Charlie Sheen is saying he is HIV free, apparently he is going on the Today show tomorrow to tell the world he had HIV but is now free, and said he slept with multiple women unprotected and they never got infected wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X