Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs Bryant Jennings next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... all he did was post an instagram post.
    Somebody link me... cuz sounds like Woodsy is chasing something hard

Comment

Jennings might win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Naw all jennings does is nag. Watch his interviews he keeps pricing himself out crying about he went 12 with klitch so he expects 7 figs its on the boxing voice
        jennings did seem quite ****y and smug after winning a whopping round or two against wlad,,lol. hell of an accomplishment against a 40 yr old past his prime wlad
        Last edited by beez721; 10-05-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Can't see Jennings doing anything with Wilder either. He lives off getting "close" to Klitschko when in reality he lost pretty much 11/12 out of 12 rounds.

Wlad had a bad night vs him, it happens at almost 40. Wilder won't be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Jennings---->>>Povetkin-----> Klitchko. That would be an insane run that would shut the haters up.

Even if he loses there is no shame to dropping one to those caliber of fighters.
            haha.....I think mike perez may differ on that opinion. jennings went life and death with him. winning one or two rounds against an aging past his best wlad doesnt make you a beast. povetkin would easily beat jennings

Comment

Okay.... what's the IG post... I don't see shit relating to Deontay

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                jennings did seem quite ****y and smug after winning a whopping round or two against wlad,,lol. hell of an accomplishment against a 40 yr old past his prime wlad
                Seriously. The guy lives as if he won the fight

I'm surprised he didn't parade on an open top car through Philly!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Can't see Jennings doing anything with Wilder either. He lives off getting "close" to Klitschko when in reality he lost pretty much 11/12 out of 12 rounds.

Wlad had a bad night vs him, it happens at almost 40. Wilder won't be the same.
                  I agree. jennings doesnt have the pop to get to wilder and would probably lose a decision

Comment

NVM, he talking about this

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Seriously. The guy lives as if he won the fight

I'm surprised he didn't parade on an open top car through Philly!
                      hilarious visual

Comment

Working...
                      X