No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
    Im good bro... I bought a house at 24-25 years old. Got money in the bank, and just live life.... You on the other hand are 38-39 years old and live in an apartment.

Wow you're really cool

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      There is no such thing as a Mexican model... You mean european spawned women who happen to live in Mexico? Have you SEEN a REAL Mexican woman?

Btchs all like like George Lopez.

Fack outta here with your bs.
      Man, learn your own history before you criticize another... While you talk about blacks and whites when your culture is spawned from both. Just like Mexicans! calm yourself down because your insults make you sound just as stupid as James Toney!

Comment

• My only question now is if Ortiz is still mexican after this. There was a debate not to long ago that he is more from Kansas than anywhere else. But that was until he beat Berto and he became full mexican and he was counted with all the mexican belt holders.

Just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          My only question now is if Ortiz is still mexican after this. There was a debate not to long ago that he is more from Kansas than anywhere else. But that was until he beat Berto and he became full mexican and he was counted with all the mexican belt holders.

Just wondering
          No american born will be ever consired a mexican besides margs. We dont need pochos like ortiz rios benavidez oscar. We have plenty of caps 14 i believe at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Man, learn your own history before you criticize another... While you talk about blacks and whites when your culture is spawned from both. Just like Mexicans! calm yourself down because your insults make you sound just as stupid as James Toney!
            you're talking nonsense too. Calm down.

Comment

• Lol, this thread was an entertaining read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
                Lol, this thread was an entertaining read.
                girls name in your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Op View Post
                  girls name in your sig?
                  Zahia Dehar

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                    You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a Jewish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.

Boxing aside .. its you that lacks the education.

You should know what you're talking about before you reference it .. especially concerning religion.

Toney, a former world champion time and time again and former P4P#1, is simply saying that Mexicans are notorious for being tough and leaving it all in the ring.

Yes, its comes off as a slight to Puerto Ricans but its a testament to how tough Toney feels Mexican fighters are. You won't hear any Mexicans arguing against that statement.

Toney isn't ignorant. He just lacks a discretion filter that would have him not say those things.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X