Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever accidentally liked a photo of a person you were stalking on facebook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever accidentally liked a photo of a person you were stalking on facebook?

So I was looking at my ex's sister's Facebook on my phone because she's pretty hot.. And I accidentally liked one of her photos while i was swiping with her, my ex and her baby.

The worst part is she knows me because I hit on her before, no doubt she's gonna tell my ex about it.

**** is so damn awkward lol

IY haven't seen my ex in like 4 years too

The awkwardness is so deep right now.

Has technology really made us that lazy? C'mon bro stop with the social media stalking and start following them around in your car and wait ti'll she gets home.
    As for the answer to your question no but i can feel how this makes it akward Can't you just unlike it?

Comment

time to deactivate and move out of the country

Comment

Actually yea, but i unliked it so not sure if they still see it, and I worked with the b1tch but she never said anything

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Has technology really made us that lazy? C'mon bro stop with the social media stalking and start following them around in your car and wait ti'll she gets home.
          As for the answer to your question no but i can feel how this makes it akward Can't you just unlike it?
          lol........

Comment

Bro there is 7 billion people on the planet, find another chick to stalk that you don't know.

Comment

'Stalking on facebook'

Comment

sigh....

smdh...

im not even gonna say or start anything.

Comment

I never made a facebook

Comment

Can't you quickly unlike or something?

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    time to deactivate and move out of the country
                    Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X