• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    Road Rage Karma

green k all day for that one bro! LOL

dont we all wish we could do that to people who F'd us over

Comment

Comment

I was on my way to work once and I was going through this 2 mile stretch with a lot of wide curves, I used to love racing there and going as fast as I could when I was younger so I knew it well.

I was driving casually, and I noticed in my rearview there was guy in a corvette passing everybody behind me acting like he owned the road.. to myself i'm like hell no this is my road (I was driving a civic at the time) so I put my seat belt on and I stepped on it. When the road was fairly straight he would pass me, but he didn't know how to turn on the wide curves lol, I would be going 70-80 on the curves but he had to slow down because he didn't know how to turn that fast lol. I was laughing my ass off because I just destroyed a guy in a corvette with a civic.

I had to slow down once we got to the residential area because that's a speed trap zone and this guy matched my speed and pulled his window down. I'm not scared of anybody so I pulled my window down too , still laughing to see what he had to say. He was like "I hope I didn't blow up your engine, I know your trash car can't handle me on a straightaway."

I was laughing like " all right man, talk to me when you can beat a civic in a sports car."

He was like "**** you punk, *****" and he drove away. I was like **** that, you can talk about my car but you can't disrespect me. I put my foot all the way down on the pedal and I caught up to him at a traffic light, got out of the car screaming, "hey mother****er you can't talk to me like that, get out of the ****ing car and we'll settle this right now"

I ran up to his window and He was like "hey man, I don't want any trouble, I have kids man." I'm like what the ****, get the **** out of the car, and In my anger I tried to pull him out through the window through his collar but he had his seat belt on.. and he's like i'm sorry man I don't want any trouble.

At that point he looked to pathetic to keep going further. No point in fighting a man who's already defeated. I went back to my car, turned right at the intersection and before I drove off I spit at his car and screamed "**** your kids pussy"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          green k!

looks like this was an official psa from the state of georgia? think i remember this.

holyfield should of headbutted him like he did tyson tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            damn how old was this lady?
            Around 20. I understand she got a heat of the moment thing and she is inexperienced. I had my wife and baby boy in my car that's why I got furious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Isn't this staged? Looks very.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  green k that climatic ending was epic! LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X