Clear All

• Danny Garcia signed with Golden Boy

Skip to 11:55

Al haymon is his matchmaker

Bernard Hopkins got Garcia a golden boy contract couple years ago

And al haymon wants to
    Give Garcia sub par opposition until his contract is up

Comment

Yeah he is still in a deal with Golden Boy, I think Eric Gomez said: Danny Garcia, Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares are signed to Golden Boy but FOR HOW LONG is the REAL QUESTION

Comment

He will leave Golden Boy for Mayweather Promotions when his contract is up.

Comment

I'm coming hoooome... I'm comiiiing home... tell the wooorld I'm a ****ing buuuumm.... Let the rain, wash awaaayyy... all the cherry picks from yesterdaaayy... I know that Brooklyn awaits... and they will see me fight a fake... But I'm coming coming home, I'm coooming hoome, tell the woooorrrldd I'm comiiiiing........

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I'm coming hoooome... I'm comiiiing home... tell the wooorld I'm a ****ing buuuumm.... Let the rain, wash awaaayyy... all the cherry picks from yesterdaaayy... I know that Brooklyn awaits... and they will see me fight a fake... But I'm coming coming home, I'm coooming hoome, tell the woooorrrldd I'm comiiiiing........

Philly is his home. LOL, And no one awaits this fight.

Comment

Incredible how badly Danny's stock dropped since beating Lucas

Comment

hopefully he can fight pacquiao at 140 or something

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  He will leave Golden Boy for Mayweather Promotions when his contract is up.
                  This is true brush. As long as he fights Thurman or porter I'm all good with it. Anybody is better than this sambooka guy he's fighting next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Lol. Look for that song on the video package right before his fight. From Brooklyn, Philadelphia by way of San Juan Puerto Rico Danny Garcia!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X