Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here actually believes Wilder is not only a good fighter but a top HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here actually believes Wilder is not only a good fighter but a top HW?

Seriously, you could take someone off of a college basketball court, get him a decent boxing trainer, set him up with a bunch of truck drivers and ko prone guys or fighters paid to take dives, get him to 30-0 mostly if not all kos. There is a reason his opposition is so poor, it is not accidental or because he has trouble finding better opponents but how many believe in this fabricated character?

vote in the poll
    He is a well guided bum with some power
    50.00%
    He is ok give him time he is almost 30 but its still yung doe
    15.00%
    He is clearly better than most HWs in the world top 10 for sure he has proven it
    15.00%
    He is a future ATG will ko his next opponent, Wlad, & everyone else in his career
    5.00%
    I don't watch boxing just a fan of Mai or fudge packy
    5.00%
    Nice to see a thread not related to trannies or cawk Spray
    10.00%

Wilder is a glorified bum and he was put on Queer Street by an extremely obese laundromat worker.

Comment

Skinny legs with power, at least Wilder wants to fight the best unlike another fighter with certain characteristics.

Comment

Honestly I look at him like I did Canelo a while back. A lot of people will call him a bum because the only names he's faced are Audley and Price, but the gifts are there. He was practically a walk-on at the Olympics and won a medal. The dude has it.

Personally, I completely disagree with how he's been trained, managed, and matched coming up; they're acting like he's a meal ticket to be cashed in, when he really has genuine potential to be a champion. Wladimir Klitschko said it himself, but I guess posters on here know way more.
        Last edited by paulf; 06-02-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Need to see him with some stiffer competition before you have him in there with the top HW's, he has the physique and power to be a problem for the division.. Let's see how he reacts when he gets chin checked by someone with pop though. I still wouldn't mind seeing him in there with Arreola.

I wanna believe tho.

Comment

I'm not a believer. I see no way he can beat Stiverne. Stiverne will duck Wilder's crazy punches and counter and knock him out. Wilder is a bum. Wilder vs Fury makes more sense than Wilder vs Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Honestly I look at him like I did Canelo a while back. A lot of people will call him a bum because the only names he's faced are Audley and Price, but the gifts are there. He was practically a walk-on at the Olympics and won a medal. The dude has it.

Personally, I completely disagree with how he's been trained, managed, and matched coming up; they're acting like he's a meal ticket to be cashed in, when he really has genuine potential to be a champion. Wladimir Klitschko said it himself, but I guess posters on here know way more.
              Canelo was a baby fighting grown men but has continued to improve, Wilder is the same fighter he was 31 fights ago and is almost 30 years old.

I think Wlad was just trying to be classy as always and optimistic but don't see much other than some athletic tools but its not enough.

Comment

So far he's 2nd only to GGG in the tomato can department.

Comment

He's not a good fighter, but he IS a top HW. The scene is terrible. Only one decent heavy out there and he stands so far above the others he doesn't even have to be mentioned by name.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    He's not a good fighter, but he IS a top HW. The scene is terrible. Only one decent heavy out there and he stands so far above the others he doesn't even have to be mentioned by name.
                    IDK about that, David Haye is actually a good talent but he is so lazy and can't be bothered to get out of bed before 1 pm unless there is a million dollar payday on the line

Comment

Working...
                    X