Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your girlfriend got sick and could no longer have sex,would you stay with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    I would not. I am not that kind of person.

In fact, my girlfriend and I were talking one time about a hypothetical situation in which she got into a horrible car accident and basically turned into a vegetable the rest of her life. I told her that while we obviously wouldn't be able to have a meaningful relationship after that, I would still take care of her as much as I could because I'm a loyal person. I wasn't bull****ting her, either.

That being said, if she were to ever do me wrong and cheat on me, I would totally erase her from my life. As far as I am concerned, she would be a complete and total stranger to me at that point.
    I already saw something exactly like this in some American Idol audition.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Be honest,lets say she got some kind of illness where she could no longer have sex..what would you do?
      if she's just a girlfriend and there's no kids involved yes I would leave her, not right away but eventually but being that she's my wife I have to honor the words "in sickness and in health..." plus there's too much on the table to just throw out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        I already saw something exactly like this in some American Idol audition.
        I think it's the right thing to do if you care enough for them. You can still have another relationship and likely would, but if the person meant anything to you and your life, it's the only thing left to do for them.

Comment

If i got in the relationship purely based on the physical aspect of the relationship i would leave her.

I dont get into a relationship just based on that, values, personality, spirituality are far more important factors for me

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
            I think it's the right thing to do if you care enough for them. You can still have another relationship and likely would, but if the person meant anything to you and your life, it's the only thing left to do for them.

Comment

this is such a fcked up question. i dont even wanna think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                this is such a fcked up question. i dont even wanna think about it.
                It doesn't need an answer.

Comment

She needs to let you have some side *****. Do you know how many girls you could get if they knew you were staying with your girl despite her being a vegatable that you wanted to stay with her to the end and you werent cheating because you had her approval? That is romantic as hell that is some Notebook **** right there, girls will love that. In fact I need to find an ugly female friend who will let me use this line and pretend to be my girlfriend with cervical cancer who wants me to have some side ***** so that I can be happy. Major scoresville.

Also if you are in this situation you better let your girl get some side dick or she is leaving your ass. You need to be careful though if she is young and hot her new side dick will end up being her new man. You need to make a rule like her side dick has to be married or something that way you know she wont leave you for her new dick.
                  Last edited by elfag; 12-25-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

What kind of illness stops you from having sex?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                      What kind of illness stops you from having sex?
                      Well I just googled ******* cysts and it looks like if you had one of those it could block your whole vagina passage. I would post it because its very educational but I have a feeling the administration here would not share my sentiments. You should have a looksie on google. Just trying things like "******* cyst", "******* growth", "extreme genital warts vagina" and things like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X