Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Timothy Bradley rumored for May 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will not grant Marquez 4th fight therefore Marquez and Bradley will duke it out.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...cquiao-rematch

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      Pacquiao will not grant Marquez 4th fight therefore Marquez and Bradley will duke it out.

Damn you just saved you ass on the 10th post

I was really looking forward to giving out a red K, since i never do

Comment

Its happening in May boys believe me now or wait for the official announcement later.

I look for another great opportunity, like Timothy Bradley, the WBO's junior welterweight champion," Marquez said on Boxing Scene.

"I want to fight Pacquiao but facing Marquez is another fight that I want. That would be a great fight," he said in another Boxing Scene report.

Bradley said a win against someone like Marquez might just prove his worth as a credible opponent for Pacquiao.

"That is they fight I need to get PacMan," he said. "If I beat Marquez it will show my worth and PacMan will not deny me. And I will beat Marquez."

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post

Bradley open to Marquez bout

Although Pacquiao remains as his choice of opponent, Bradley said he is amenable to fight the Mexican boxer.

"I want to fight Pacquiao but facing Marquez is another fight that I want. That would be a great fight," he said in another Boxing Scene report.

Bradley said a win against someone like Marquez might just prove his worth as a credible opponent for Pacquiao.

"That is they fight I need to get PacMan," he said. "If I beat Marquez it will show my worth and PacMan will not deny me. And I will beat Marquez."
          Seriously?

This isn't even close to rumored.

This is "yeah I'll fight him if I get the opportunity"

You really deserve that red K for posting this crap.

But I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Damn you just saved you ass on the 10th post

I was really looking forward to giving out a red K, since i never do

There is nothing official really but it makes the most sense and there is a lot of talk about it and Arum really wants it so we are going to see it.

If anyone wants to bet il bet this fight happens some time in May considering both fighters want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Seriously?

This isn't even close to rumored.

This is "yeah I'll fight him if I get the opportunity"

You really deserve that red K for posting this crap.

But I won't.
              I bet you it happens some time in May

Comment

I was going to click the link... but saw it was abs-cbn news.... hahaha no thank you sir. That'd be awesome if they duked it out... but if they did that'd mean Pacquiao was fighting either Lamont or Cotto... and the WBA is trying to rob Peterson right now.. so that'd leave Cotto

Comment

I think Arum would prefer Bradley to defeat Pacquiao instead of Mayweather, that way he can focus on building up Bradley who is just now entering his PRIME and Pacquiao is on the way out...from a Business stand point it would make a lot of sense

Comment

Wooooooooooweeeee, war bradley!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      I think Arum would prefer Bradley to defeat Pacquiao instead of Mayweather, that way he can focus on building up Bradley who is just now entering his PRIME and Pacquiao is on the way out...from a Business stand point it would make a lot of sense
                      That's what I was telling people in here back when people wee big on calling Bradley a chicken and a duck when he signed with TR. I said that Bradley likely won't get fed to Pac right away because I thought Arum had plans for him and was trying to build him into a star to replace Pac after he is gone.

It is funny that before the Khan loss, people were heavy to spit on Bradley's name and now I can already sense Bradley's stock rising by the week. When he beats JMM, he will be a star....put the guy on the undercard of a PPV or 2, then let him headline his own PPV...presto- a PPV boxer is born. It's gonna happen whether people like it or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X