No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Ohhh now you want to talk about it in a different tune while for the last god knows how many months all of you have pointed the finger directly at Manny, and its clear as a bell now that Mayweather simply does not want that fight...

live with the reality man your boy is making smart business decisions its not about whos the best to Floyd its not about Legacy its about taking winnable fights that make the most money not about proving who the best really is that never was on Floyds mind from the start.
    Considering Pac's current fight and his last 3 fights it is literally shocking to hear anyone that claims they no one single thing about boxing say that. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself dude, completely pathetic.

Comment

• I thought the whole point of floyd's crusade was to change the system, but then why wouldn't floyd want to petition the NSAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
        Considering Pac's current fight and his last 3 fights it is literally shocking to hear anyone that claims they no one single thing about boxing say that. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself dude, completely pathetic.
        I am sorry I didnt know that Manny was supposed to retire with Floyd, i mean damn when Floyd doesnt agree what else is Manny supposed to do? the man moved on to fight the rest of the best at welter, you expect him to put his career on hold to see if Floyd is going to fight him?

life goes on with or without mayweather....

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          I am sorry I didnt know that Manny was supposed to retire with Floyd, i mean damn when Floyd doesnt agree what else is Manny supposed to do? the man moved on to fight the rest of the best at welter, you expect him to put his career on hold to see if Floyd is going to fight him?

life goes on with or without mayweather....
          shane you're too good, we'll fight you at 142.

Comment

• looks like the mayweather OSDT crusade is not what it seems.. and kizer's pwning USADA's proclaimed 'cleanest figther'..

*****: kizer don't know sh|t about boxing..

[smh while rotflmao]

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              CONQUERING, you made me open every post I have on ignore to read doodoo like this? If I wanna hear babble mixed with laughter I'll walk across the street to the nursery.
              Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Exactly as it says in my sig.

Just like in real life,

you can't have one without the other.

Comment

Working...
              X