Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Messi might just be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just have to look at the Top players.

This was the FIFA World XI.

Casillas; Maicon, Pique, Lucio, Puyol; Sneijder, Xavi, Iniesta; C. Ronaldo, Villa, Messi.

8 out of 11 of those players play in Spain, how many from England. Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Within the next 10 years, Ronaldo and Messi will be regarded Top 2 players of all time IMO with their current form
      completely agree

There are still things I see in ronaldo that keep him up with messi in my opinion....hes a goal machine....

I do think Messi will have a longer career at his best...only because the types of players they are....Ronaldo is pure power, speed etc

Messi is eligant, hes like a better version of ryan giggs the control he has on the ball, and he doesnt just really on speed (of course it helps tho) so i do think he will have a longer prime then ronaldo

I do think these 2 will go down at the best players ever....I personally think messi will be the greatest tho

Comment

Messi GOAT....laughable.

What has messi dont to be better than Maradona? Maradona was Napoli's highest peak of their history. Maradona won the world cup himself.

Messi is stacked with excellent players that make him look better then what he is.

Put Messi in liverpool or Valencia and he will not do anything extraordinary. What has messi done for the national team? Without Xavi and Iniesta with him he hasnt done anything special. Look at WC.

If you want to talk about ATG then speak about Xavi or Iniesta.

Ronaldo is clearly better then messi. Messi is just in Barcas golden era he is no GOAT. Will he be put as one of the best? Possibly but as of right now hes no GOAT.

Please dont even bring up Ballon d Or that was clearlys Wesley Sneijder's award.

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
          Yeah but he aint in the same league as ronaldo. anyway we were talkin bout messi
          look at this puta, gets his logic raped and goes to say "we were talkin bout messi"

England is more physical.

Spanish football is more technical.

watch this and cry as englands finest get sent away by the same team that ass raped messi

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Casillas; Maicon, Pique, Lucio, Puyol; Sneijder, Xavi, Iniesta; C. Ronaldo, Villa, Messi.

Spain, where two teams fight for the title.

Comment

And last....Ronaldo models for Armani Exchange case closed Ronaldo is more of a GOAT then messi will ever be.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

As said before, easier to stand out in a far worse league

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  Spain, where two teams fight for the title.
                  Well since 1992 there's only been 3 teams winning the Prem, who's missing?

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                    As said before, easier to stand out in a far worse league
                    Barca owned Arsenal and United so they stood out fairly well there, no? Does that make the premier league worse?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMtEF6WCvAA

Comment

Working...
                      X