Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Dan Rafael) Worst that PAC-Marg PPV will do is 1.25M buys according to Arum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it did 1.4M i would be shock and Mayweather will lose another title and his only title left
    " THE PPV KING" imagine 2 none americans would do that much? even if it did 1.2M buys it was like impossible for a 2 non Amercian to even reach 700K buys. but what can you say? its MANNY PACQUIAO, impossible for him is possible. Jealous *****s would be crying IF the PPV buys reach atleast 1.2M.

Comment

arum always lying...i dont believe anything arum saids

i will wait for the real numbers to come out

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        I mean why would Mexican's order the PPV when they can get it for free on Azteca America....or some **** like that. Not sure how it works....but raba always brags to me on how he gets all those fights for free.
        Well Rab lives in Mexico so yea I am pretty sure he gets it for free. That how it is in Guatemala too, my uncle saw Pac-Margarito in Azteca7 for free. And, he told me Barrera and Julio Cesar Chavez was doing the commentating.

Comment

If it doesn't do 1.4 milli or over, Floyd won't take less than 55 -60% against Pac if negotiations restart. That's just my feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            it'll be around 1-1.3 million.

if it had done more , believe me , it'd be out there already.

my guess is it didn't do the 1.4 million arum was projecting.
            I pegged it at 1.4M PPV's. YESSIR doesn't agree with me though.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              It was an independent low budget PPV...

For the life of me I would never understand why people like to compare independent PPV's to HBO PPv's.
              Chavez Jr routinely gets 50-100K buys on those Top Rank PPVs... but Tony could only muster 12-15K. Same target audience, they're both Mexican, and Garcia wasn't much better calibre-wise or marketability-wise than some of the opponents Jr is taking on so that should tell you something about his supposed star power.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                Even in asian????
                Right. This one also coming from the guy who said that asians are the white hope. LOL

Comment

If the total numbers reaches 1.4 million or more, then, Pacman stardom will go up higher...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    if it does that much it's only because people thought floyd mayweather was fighting and they accidentally ordered it.
                    Your logic is a sorry excuse for masturbation.

Comment

if it does good ppv # that means a lot of people decided to just stay home and watch the fight on tv rather than go to dallas to watch it live.
                      i think it's also a good thing if it really does good numbers...that means one less road block for the pac-floyd negotiation. 50-50 will be acceptable to both sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X