No announcement yet.

funny how manny is accusing margarito of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
    Ahh... so quick to be defensive. So.. If he wont be caught, why wont he agree to full random testing?
    So take the test? Take the test? Prove everyone wrong and take random testing. Manny was so quick to get defensive and file a law suit case against the Mayweathers but he can say Margarito was cheating? God's son? God's boy? Hypocrite? I know God doesn't like hypocrites.
    He doesn't need to take extra drug test to prove his innocence. He takes full drug testing from the Official Nevada Boxing Commission.

Pacquiao cannot be quilty just because he refuses extra drug test from Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Since you know so much.

Why won't he just take the damn random tests?

The guy ran from 40 million for a reason.
      Because Floyd doesn't own any boxing commission.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        If you're questioning me than quote me?

Maybe cuz he is juicing or just doesn't want to give in? I don't know for a fact only assumptions and opinions.

However, the point of the test is not really to catch anybody red handed. If that is what they wanted to do it would be year around. They just want everything on even terms, everything to be fair. Nobody having an extra edge.

If Pac decides to take random test with no cutoff. And, lets say he is juicing up to this point. He will NOT juice for the fight just cuz of the test. Do you get what I am saying? So unless he is an idiot and juice anyways, he will go in there clean and thus for would not get caught red handed.

I mean common sense

Do you mean, good "luck"?

I can tell you're a smart cookie.
        So lets say he does agree to random testing, what happens when he loses? Will there be a million other excuses why he lost? Was it the socks again? The shoes? The winning gloves? Or maaaaaaybe, Mayweather is the better BOXER. You see, the thing with you people, you guys will never give props where props is due.

Once Floyd beats Pacquiao, people will say, beat Bradley, beat Alexander, beat Khan, beat Cotto, beat Martinez, beat Williams, beat Cintron... beat this guy. While Pacquiao continues to fight people who are coming off the worst wins of their career or coming of being demolished and ran through. It's time Pacquiao needs to fight a skillful boxer, rather than someone coming forward but nopppe wont happen.

Yuri Foreman...... Uhhhhhh.... uhhhh... he too tall

Margarito is taller than Foreman but how does Margarito fight? Just like all the other punching bags that come forward and are slow.

The PICKINGS were right....

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
          He doesn't need to take extra drug test to prove his innocence. He takes full drug testing from the Official Nevada Boxing Commission.

Pacquiao cannot be quilty just because he refuses extra drug test from Floyd Mayweather.
          The same Nevada Boxing Commission that let Mosley's pass the test against Oscar when he was really cheating??? That Commission?

Comment

So lets say he does agree to random testing, what happens when he loses? Will there be a million other excuses why he lost? Was it the socks again? The shoes? The winning gloves? Or maaaaaaybe, Mayweather is the better BOXER. You see, the thing with you people, you guys will never give props where props is due.

Once Floyd beats Pacquiao, people will say, beat Bradley, beat Alexander, beat Khan, beat Cotto, beat Martinez, beat Williams, beat Cintron... beat this guy. While Pacquiao continues to fight people who are coming off the worst wins of their career or coming of being demolished and ran through. It's time Pacquiao needs to fight a skillful boxer, rather than someone coming forward but nopppe wont happen.

Margarito is taller than Foreman but how does Margarito fight? Just like all the other punching bags that come forward and are slow.

Jrosales is not like your normal everyday run-of-the-mill ******* here on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              Alright cool. Was just stating in general. You people...

Comment

"You people"

WTF are you rambling about now?

Will there be excuses? More than likely, plenty of boxers make excuses on why they lose or why the didn'tlook great or what have you. It is rare and refreshing when a fighter does take a lost like a man. And, should be commended when they do.

Would Pac team and his fans make excuses? I am pretty sure they will. Would it be valid is a different thing.

If Floyd losses would he make excuses? I think with Floyd ego he deffinetely will. And, I can tell also his fans will also make excuses not all by some. I am not going to say "you people" because, I don't know WTF that means. But, I am very positive some will.

That is the way it goes now. Fans are fickles nowadays, when a fighter losses he was either overrated, overhyped, bum, shot, or whatever. And, it would be the case for Pac or Floyd when they lose.

Is just will be, doesn't make it right but it will. By your rambling I can tell that if Floyd beat Pac. You would be out here saying how laughing it off on how overrated Pac was. And, I bunch of "I told you so" but at the same time that takes a great win away from Floyd. So maybe "you people" not really just you should look stop jumping the gun and look in the mirror on how you percieve a fighter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                    Thanks

That "you people" comment kind of threw me off.

Comment

So take the test? Take the test? Prove everyone wrong and take random testing. Manny was so quick to get defensive and file a law suit case against the Mayweathers but he can say Margarito was cheating? God's son? God's boy? Hypocrite? I know God doesn't like hypocrites.
                      well who's asking him to take the test? is he somebody important or somebody with authority? not at all. you have to remember the mayweathers were accusing him already even before floyd made his demand. they deserve to get sued. tony was caught he deserve whatever **** he's getting. what's wrong if pac thinks that he cheated in the past? you can only find that being hypocrite if you already consider pac a cheater which all of you *****s already believe. such stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X