Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboas first loss is coming soon......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboas first loss is coming soon......

Ive gotten word that Gamboa is going to be fighting Elio "The Kid" Rojas in an interim WBC title fight at featherweight. I know Rojas, seen him fight live a few times too. Rojas is 20-1 (13 KOs) and his only loss was an absolute robbery in Mexico against Mexican fighter,Gamaliel Diaz, Rojas won like every round and was deducted all kinds of points and was robbed. He was heartbroke after that but recently came back and took Hector Velazquez to school. The winner will likely face Oscar Larios for the real title.

Gamboa has shown alot of talent, and some vulnerability as well. Im actually a huge fan of his. BUT.....Rojas is going to beat him. If you havent heard of Rojas and assume he will lose, think again. The kid can fight, he should be undefeated, Don Kings done terrible promoting him, but hes got the skills and heart to beat Gamboa in my opinion.

Rojas by upset.

o yea and this doesnt mean much now in the pros but............... Elio Rojas beat Juanma Lopez in the amateurs.

Comment

should be good homie, I'll keep an eye out for this fight.

Comment

this gonna be on espn? if so im lookin foward2 see iy

Comment

yea Rojas is pretty good, but I doubt he beats Gamboa...

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
            o yea and this doesnt mean much now in the pros but............... Elio Rojas beat Juanma Lopez in the amateurs.
            That doesnt mean anything. Cotto was beated twice by Pinto in the amateurs and once by Abdullaev in the olimpics, and he destroyed both easy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And about Gamboa, he will be beat soon, he has no defense plus he is a bit chinny, and talks to much **** for guy who havent done ****!!!!! I think a have decent guy with decent Power will beat him, Rojas have a huge chance of Ko him. Gamboa will end up like Mayorga, but obviously Gamboa have more skills!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                That doesnt mean anything. Cotto was beated twice by Pinto in the amateurs and once by Abdullaev in the olimpics, and he destroyed both easy!!!!!!!!!
                Bro.....i said "o yea and this doesnt mean much now in the pros but" then brought up the fact. Yes I know the Cotto amateur stories I dont need you to tell me. I was simply putting out a fact that a lot of people dont know and might find interesting thats all.

Comment

Well if Gamboa beats Rojas, I will be very impressed to say the least. Rojas is kind of a better version of Darling Jimenez, lots of similarities as far as styles but Rojas is just better in all aspects. Jimenez gave Gamboa some trouble in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                    Bro.....i said "o yea and this doesnt mean much now in the pros but" then brought up the fact. Yes I know the Cotto amateur stories I dont need you to tell me. I was simply putting out a fact that a lot of people dont know and might find interesting thats all.
                    Thats all good bro!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X