Where are all the Canelo fans at now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    im a canelo fan, and im here...
    good for you for staying strong during these tough Canelo times.

Comment

They here on Alts trying to deflect and hide behind Andre Ward and saying how GGG needs to move up lol

Comment

I am still a Canelo fan. I think he is ducking GGG but that's not a good enough reason for me not to be a fan anymore. Saunders, Martinez, Cotto, Quillen and Jacobs all ducked or are currently ducking GGG. Canelo has plenty of very good company when it comes to avoiding a fight with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          They here on Alts trying to deflect and hide behind Andre Ward and saying how GGG needs to move up lol
          this right here... im starting to see a lot of these post.

Comment

Nothing's going to change.

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan. I don't like the route he's taking with this whole situation, so I'm pretty disappointed in him and his team

Comment

Still a Canelo fan here.

Would have loved to see the fight next but oh well theres fights out there for both

Still holding out hope though

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  Your boy aint shit homie. How can you be a fan of such a blatant duck? I hope you're not Mexican.
                  i have seen canelo take over high risk low reward fights that he didnt needed before at such a young age, something others well on his 30's have yet to do, and i think he did the right thing in vacating the belt if he wasnt going to defend it at 160, thats actually something i even criticise from him in the past, i also criticised cotto for doing the same, vacating took some by surprise but he even said this right after the khan fight "we dont **** around, we dont fight for titles we fight for honor and glory"... canelo didnt need a title to fight lara and i dont think he needs one to fight ggg... i think the ggg fight will happen but it will be at a CW if its this year, or if its at 160 then will be next year... up until now we dont even know who or when is he fighting next...
                  you can pull the trigger now if you want, but i have seen many call canelo a coward before and end it up looking like stupids when canelo took the fights, just try to go back at the threads when Trout easily outboxed cotto and called out canelo "quiero canelo", or when lara did his thing at the press conference, posters didnt hesitate to inmediatly call canelo a coward... this isnt something new here and will continue to happen even after he fights ggg...
                  there are things canelo did wrong and i wont defend(only the fanboys will do it) , he is far from perfect as a boxer and as a person... but it is what it is...

Comment

Canelalita is a good boy

Comment

Still a big fan of his, nothings changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X