Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

.....I know this is not the video games thread but it is the boxing thread...I'm not registered to any video game forum (if you do not play video games and you do not know what Fight Night is, please turn away now)...So I am asking, do you think the next Fight Night could possibly be announced at this years E3?

I was just thinking about it, because everyone's so hyped over the PS4/Xbox 3, which will be crazy, but I would love it even more if they announced the next Fight Night. Because I love Fight Night Champion I still play that game all the time been playing it for 2 years. Doesn't really get old...But I would still very much look foward to seeing a new Fight Night.

Although I do know, (I just remembered actually) that EA Games was recently announced to be doing a UFC project for the first time....So go figure. I think that might be what they announce at E3, I'm not sure they can produce both...Dang, I guess UFC took Fight Night's place this year. Oh well, a UFC game is the next best thing I suppose. I trust EA will do a good job on it like it did for FN.

i know they're definitely making another one.. but i dont know when.
    I'm waiting too because im sick of the exploits in FNC. The game is still awesome but seriously flawed.

Comment

I was literally thinking about that last night, out of no where. I don't even have a PS3 anymore, but that's the only reason why I'd buy another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
        I'm waiting too because im sick of the exploits in FNC. The game is still awesome but seriously flawed.
        OMFG. The devs ruined that game so bad. They kept tweaking it, and it turned into a completely different game. I was unbeatable with the side step, and perfect block spam. Then they turned it into a toe 2 toe, no stamina after the 3rd round, **** fest.

Comment

I wonder what it's gonna be called?

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
            Yea I know man, like the straight right off the push glitch which people can literally control the fight with because it works like 75% of the time if they know how to use it. Theres no evading that punch. Which is really corny.

I've been beat by the worst of people just because they knew how to use that exploit.

Also people just abuse the straight right hand in general. Its so annoying. But I usually beat them anyway. I usually beat a lot of people. I am nasty. I learned to just avoid most of the potential cheesers by just avoiding people with 80 inch reach or more. Those are always the ones to exploit the straight right hand. I play OWC and I am on the leaderboards.

Comment

Killamoneymike if you have it for ps3 I'll pop in the game and school you lol

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                OMFG. The devs ruined that game so bad. They kept tweaking it, and it turned into a completely different game. I was unbeatable with the side step, and perfect block spam. Then they turned it into a toe 2 toe, no stamina after the 3rd round, **** fest.
                sounds like you were only good when you can cheese smh. no wonder you suck now because they made it more realistic than before...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  Killamoneymike if you have it for ps3 I'll pop in the game and school you lol
                  your dam straight I have a ps3, lets do this bro. lol. Add me same name as my name here

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    your dam straight I have a ps3, lets do this bro. lol. Add me same name as my name here
                    Go on now bro I'll add u , try and win one rd at least

Comment

Working...
                    X