Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was your post Jerub, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You've got to be fcuking kiddin' me? hahaaha!
      Poor guy but that is comedy gold!

Comment

I am so glad to not see this guy face to face right now. Please The_Bringer, if I ever post here again, let these guys know....

Comment

I think this is appropriate....

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
            I am so glad to not see this guy face to face right now. Please The_Bringer, if I ever post here again, let these guys know....
            I won't let them know - I'll let Ban Stick know, and then Ban Stick will let you know.

Comment

It's so funny because this Bringer cat has mult. acounts as well....what a piece of shit this guy is....

I know who you are faggot, but I wont ler these kids know, because im not a totall piece of shit like you are

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                It's so funny because this Bringer cat has mult. acounts as well....what a piece of shit this guy is....

I know who you are faggot, but I wont ler these kids know, because im not a totall piece of shit like you are
                No, you won't let them know because A.) I don't have any, and B.) You don't have the power to find out such things.

Anyway, you're boring me now and I have an early wakup call coming in 5 hours, so I'm off to bed. You can have your thread back now, I'm fairly satisfied with the work I put in here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  No, you won't let them know because A.) I don't have any, and B.) You don't have the power to find out such things.

Anyway, you're boring me now and I have an early wakup call coming in 5 hours, so I'm off to bed. You can have your thread back now, I'm fairly satisfied with the work I put in here.

Hahaha, what a douche you are, I've been through computer classes in college 2 years ago. I know who you are, but I'm not the piece of shit you are to be calling out names.... what a joke you are
                  , i don't even need to be going to college, my parents are filthy rich but im just trying to make a good name for myself....i love boxing but i guess this is the wrong place to be....
                  Last edited by Jerub Baal; 08-15-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

Are Mak and Tua the same person?

Comment

Working...
                      X