No announcement yet.

My custom Winning gear in Purple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom Winning gear in Purple

I know there's normally intrigue surrounding Winning gear, so I thought I'd make a thread.

FG 5000 Headgear

MS-600

CPS-500-B

looks nice!

i got them in gold
    except the fg 5000, the price for a custom fg 5000 is ridiculous. like 500 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      looks nice!

i got them in gold
      except the fg 5000, the price for a custom fg 5000 is ridiculous. like 500 bucks
      I got 14 grand from the gov't, so I just said fuck it, and went all out. I certainly don't regret it. How are yours holding up? I haven't had a chance to use mine quite yet.

Comment

How did you guys get it custom when it only does blue, black, white, red and yellow on the site?

Comment

@BG
          great man i use the winnings for sparring only and they look brand new still. def great quality gear that will last very long

@alex
          you contact kazumichi or you just put it in your order and say what color you want. but custom color is like 30% extra, so for the FG5000 its about 130 bucks on top of the 370
          its a lot just for different color but if you have the money i guess go for it

Comment

Damn, how you get 14k from the govt?

Comment

@Bullrush
              Kazumichi gave me a pair of NG-2's and VL-B's for free, but I'm not quite sure how to properly use them, or what I should be using them for exactly. I always just use regular Title/Ringside hand-wraps. Any insight on these?

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Damn, how you get 14k from the govt?
              My dad wasn't able to pay child support due to injury, so they gave me 14k in back-pay, or something like that.

Comment

Nice gear!

I've had my Winning gloves for 2 years and they still feel great every time I put them on.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  @Bullrush
                  Kazumichi gave me a pair of NG-2's and VL-B's for free, but I'm not quite sure how to properly use them, or what I should be using them for exactly. I always just use regular Title/Ringside hand-wraps. Any insight on these?
                  that cheap bastard only gave me a pair of wraps even though i got 2 headgears, 2 gloves and a cup

the winning handwraps are great for training. you use them just like you would any other pair of handwraps. they are pretty thin but way longer it seems than the average 180 inch handwraps (havent measured though) and very elastic. i like them a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    that cheap bastard only gave me a pair of wraps even though i got 2 headgears, 2 gloves and a cup

the winning handwraps are great for training. you use them just like you would any other pair of handwraps. they are pretty thin but way longer it seems than the average 180 inch handwraps (havent measured though) and very elastic. i like them a lot
                    Damn, haha, that son of a *****!

And thanks for letting me know, I've never really used anything outside the standard hand-wraps before, so I wasn't sure if those should be used toward something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X