Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Chicken Tim Bradley Was Scared of Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Situations like this are golden. You gotta milk them dry.

Comment

i dont really like the way amir fights. he throws punches weird and super sloppy. very amatuerish. i throw most of my punches straight like im shooting a bow and arrow. but enough about my skills

i think it would be a good PR move for amir to work on that unibrow. he could be really sexy if he just took care of the middle or made all of the hair on both brows the same length.

has anyone ever checked out his butt? i haven't but i'm gonna keep an eye out on july 23rd. check out his crotch in those boxing trunks too.

Comment

its a shame because i picked bradley to smash him up badly.
        super judah will ko him, very bad decision to take this fight, judah still has it and the terrorist will not be able to contend with his equally quick handed combos...downstairs upstairs..pop.pop etc..
        judah by ko probably early.
        im going to the bookies and im layin but, first...
        i need a poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
          Romebyko in 1...2...3...4...

Lol, Bradley wouldnt have look bad if he didn't accuse Khan of running "Out there".... Am actually surprise how Khan seem to be chasing Bradley actively, I would have thought he would duck that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            its a shame because i picked bradley to smash him up badly.
            super judah will ko him, very bad decision to take this fight, judah still has it and the terrorist will not be able to contend with his equally quick handed combos...downstairs upstairs..pop.pop etc..
            judah by ko probably early.
            im going to the bookies and im layin but, first...
            i need a poo.
            i took a poo around 1am eastern standard time and i went to wipe my butt and it was wet/moist poo all over my butt area. i sprayed my hole in the shower. i've been doing it a lot lately to save trees and be more earth-friendly.

Comment

Oh yeah Wazza your boy has gone and made a BIG MISTAKE HERE .......he can run for a few rounds and do his usual flurrys but Zab Judah is STILL UNDER RATED he will give Amir hell and i honestly think he will lay him to sleep via multiple UPPERCUTS !!!

Comment

That makes a good fried chicken with brother floyd. All mouth that's all it is..

Comment

july 23rd wazaa will make you all RUE the day! after khan's victory.

Comment

Amir is correct to some degree. I wouldn't fully agree personally.

IMHO, Bradley is afraid in the sense of his chances in losing the chance to fighter a bigger better names than Khan (Just like Berto) but that's as far as is being "scared" goes.

These dudes fight for a living. They aint scared of each other in the sense of fearing the opponent. Anyone that can't see that is an idiot. This is coming from a Khan fan.
                    Last edited by Terrel; 06-10-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

i Dont think so i mean Khan is good but Judah aint no paul mcloskey or paulie malignaggie - maidana had khan running for his life in the later rounds zab needs to impose himself and use every trick and every bit of expierience he has it is going to be a good fight i know that !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X