Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11% of Gitmo detainees have returned to terrorism since their release.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    I don't know maybe professor minion can answer for you.

Well the question was targeted at you Susan, since you're against innocent people being let out of Prison

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      How many Iraqi's where on the planes used to kill over 3,000 innocent men, women and children?

Why don't they blame Sadam Hussein instead. Is it our fault that Sadam brought this on them. Maybe they should've used the same violence they use against americans and got rid of Sadam.

You liberals amaze me with your gullible view of things. You will all say this hippie peace and love bull**** until the day that you become a target yourselves.

Saddam was a puppet of the U.S..They went after him cause he starting selling Iraq`s oil to build up his economy.They told him to invade Kuwait to stain his name and so America can get some more oil.

They went After Iraq in 2003 not only to take his country for him but put bases there to have a launching Pad to Iran,syria,and turkey.They also still trying to take over Afghanistan and now Pakistan cause the U.S lost Pakistan Government as a puppet when the puppet was voted out last year.

They still partly or fully control the Pakistan intelligence I.S.I.

The end game is China and Russia.They want to take over the countries in Asia they don`t control to surround China and Russia.

In the year 2000 in the pnac documents in which Cheney was apart of.They said they wanted to go after Iraq ,china,Russia,Syria,Turkey and Iran.

And they said they need a pearl harbor type event in order to get the people behind these wars.Then a year later 9/11 happens.How convenient.

This is all for the Queen England /Rothschilds they control the U.S.

A lot of Canadians found out last year that they are still under control of the Queen when she ordered the temporary cancellation of the elections in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Yeah it's a disgrace that torture was used to justify a war. It's a shame that there wasn't some sort of occurrence, some sort of event that would justify such an action without the need for torture. Something minor like, I dunno, TERRORISTS FLYING PLANES INTO FUCKING BUILDINGS!

No he didn't. He read one statement in which he claimed he was not responsible, and multiple others in which he claimed he was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_b...C_2001_attacks

I bet you think the phrase "9-11 inside job" is referring to a two hour shift in McDonalds don't you ****o?

This shows how stupid you are.Why would one source he claims he did it then another he claimed he did`nt do it?I seen numerous media sources where he said he had nothing to do with it ******.

The tapes in which he supposedly claims he did it was analyzed by experts France, Sweden and numerous other countries and they said those tapes were fake.They even used a voice analyzer.One source said the voice in one of the tapes appeared to have came from a Arabic who lived in he U.S all or almost all his life.

Numerous experts in certain fields said it was an inside job.People in the airforce ,Demolition experts,Building experts,Including Jesse Ventura who was a Demolition expert in the military,The former president of Italy who also said he commited False flag attacks for America,Building experts,
        Fireman,even some of the firemen that were in the building the mainstream media refuse to show their interviews,They said they seen bombs go off in the building that did`nt come from the exploding plane.Why did`n the mainstream media show that interview?

Why did the mainstream media take William Rodriguez words out of Context When he said he seen bombs go off in the basement?

Why did the guy who bought the building months before 9/11 put Terrorism Insurance on that building?

Why is it that weeks before 9/11, suspicious men were seen going into the building and the Cameras happened to be turned off?

Why shortly did shortly before 9/11 someone buy put option stocks on Airlines.Which is a stock that the Airlines would go through a period of low profits at a certain period of time?

Why was a Mayor of a U.S city told not to fly that day?

Why was certain other people in the U.S told not to fly that day?

Why was certain Employees in the World Trade Center told not to go to work that day?

Why was there Five Dancing Israelis dressed like Arabs making fun of the attacks and making fun of the attacks,next to a white van and taking pics of themselves.They were eventually arrested.The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items
        that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and
        foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing
        dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled
        explosives.

Why was N.O.R.A.D who suppose to protect our airspace were having drills of planes flying into buildings the day of 9/11?Which made a lot of people in Norad stand down cause they thought the reports of planes flying into buildings was a drill?

There`s so much more i hav`nt even mentioned its not even funny.
        Last edited by Maxshayne; 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          How many Iraqi's where on the planes used to kill over 3,000 innocent men, women and children?

Why don't they blame Sadam Hussein instead. Is it our fault that Sadam brought this on them. Maybe they should've used the same violence they use against americans and got rid of Sadam.

You liberals amaze me with your gullible view of things. You will all say this hippie peace and love bull**** until the day that you become a target yourselves.

What you don't seem to understand is that nobodies hands are clean here. Not Saddams, not the terrorists, and yes not even Americas. We are all guilty and bear responsibilty for what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen in the future.

And we are ALL targets. Terrorist don't waste time looking for conservative hang-out spots before they detonate bombs. Its not about peace and love, its about recognizing that our actions have played a part in all this. How many terrorists were just average working guys before they had to watch there families die because they didn't have clean drinking water? How many terrorists were just people caught in the middle, when they were ripped away from their families and tortured and humilated for information they couldn't provide?

You want to put liberals in the shoes of a terrorist target, why don't you try on the shoes of someone who has seen everything they loved taken away from them. Not by Saddam because I didn't see him in those pictures with those naked, malnourised detainees posing for pictures, but by America and lets see if your still waving the red, white, and blue with pride. You think your different and your better than the terrorist, but all I see is priviledge, arrogance, hatred, and enough misinformation to fill 10 history books. The same hatred and misinformation displayed after 9/11 when Arabs, Muslims, Asians, and Sikhs were beaten in the streets all because they looked a certain way.

Nobody is saying something shouldn't be done about terrorism. But locking up and torturing innocent people is only going to push them to terrorism. So all you have done is created more enemies. Peace and love may not be an option but using intelligence and foresight is.

Comment

Originally Posted by tyson View Post
            The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which USA has agreed upon.
            http://un.org/Overview/rights.html

Article 5.
            * No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

I don't give a flying f.uck about this. Don't commit terrorism, and you don't have to worry about being tortured. Anyone caught on the battlefield fighting allied soldiers should get a good, long, hard torturing by a person like myself.

Article 6.
            * Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
            No they don't. Everyone does not have a right to ****. When you are at war, and it is against my country, I could give a f.uck about your right to law. Just be happy we give you three meals, prayer time, and access to your storybook.

Article 7.
            * All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
            Bla Bla bla, garbage UN Euro trash.

Article 10.
            * Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
            This is just fu,cking laughable. Why does everyone have a right to a public trial. Because a bunch of douches from irrelevant countries got together and said so.
            These are just examples.

Your view is shared by millions of Americans, and you people wonder why people from all over the world would die to kill one of you?
            If you fail to see that your nation's best interest doesn't include making the rest of the world an enemy, then there's really no hope for people like you.
            Tyson, with all do respect, you live in Norway. You don't have to worry about crime, terrorism, or much of anything. Noone is going to attack you, noone is going to ask anything of you.
            This kind of stupidity is not even worth responding to.

Comment

Numerous experts in certain fields said it was an inside job.
              Hahaha lie.

Scientists think that you are a jerk. And a liar. Oh and many people agree with them.

Comment

I wouldn't trust what these security people tell me. These are the same people who claimed Iraq had WMDs.

Comment

Yet you did...
                  Just as a sign of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Hahaha lie.

Scientists think that you are a jerk. And a liar. Oh and many people agree with them.

Why don`t you google all those experts who think 9/11 is an inside job and who give good arguments?Oh yeah i forgot,You love being bulls**ted to the point of masturbation.

Your only arguments is insults never any real logic.Just enjoy being a stupid Zombie.

Comment

Working...
                    X