Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this forum - full of yanks and pacman fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum - full of yanks and pacman fans?

as the title says, seems its full of bitter yanks wherever i look, not all yanks are bitter i will add, a fair amount are stand up people, but whenever i look around it seems you have the yanks and the pacman fans and then the europeans. the europeans love their hometown fighters but can respect others and see flaws in their own, the pacman fans know only about manny pacquiao and their hatred for floyd mayweather and then you have the yanks who hate most things european and cant ever stop slating or taking pops at euro boxers with little love going their way over a yank boxer....whilst some europeans have blind love for their fighters it seems a lot of yanks have outright hatred for anything european that is a better fighter then their man...thats how it seems when i sign on here.

Originally posted by chav View Post
    as the title says, seems its full of bitter yanks wherever i look, not all yanks are bitter i will add, a fair amount are stand up people, but whenever i look around it seems you have the yanks and the pacman fans and then the europeans. the europeans love their hometown fighters but can respect others and see flaws in their own, the pacman fans know only about manny pacquiao and their hatred for floyd mayweather and then you have the yanks who hate most things european and cant ever stop slating or taking pops at euro boxers with little love going their way over a yank boxer....whilst some europeans have blind love for their fighters it seems a lot of yanks have outright hatred for anything european that is a better fighter then their man...thats how it seems when i sign on here.
    were a minority on this forum......

Comment

Not again. Last nights war between the US and UK was bad enough. Let it die down for a little bit.

Comment

makes sense if its a mainly usa forum, just real life experiences of yanks is different to the hatred i see on here for euro boxers. in the real world i never here the bitterness and hatred as much as i see it on here. maybe its because people feel safer seeing what others write before they write the same to be in with the cool crowd. who knows just seems so obvious and blatant on here, maybe most have never laced gloves or trained to be able ti guve props where and when its due....**** knows

Comment

Working...
        X