No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr: No Reason To Even Discuss Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    only fool thinks that Mayweather would have won a close fight.....everyone knows the fan favorite usually gets benefit of doubt in close decisions

Ala JMM-PAC 2 and 3.....Sr wasn't having that.....he won 8-4 clearly....that's a wide margin unless you consider winning twice as many rounds a close fight
    so you're saying Mayweather was the fan favorite?

he's only favorite to deep pockets of Haymon..

I never said Manny won... just didn't see 8-4.. but then again I'm old school where the AGGRESSOR used to get credit for trying to make a half decent fight... yes I know.. "it's boxing doe!"...

Comment

you do know its the opponents fault when they don't adjust, don't know how to cut of the ring, or take away the jab

the blame is one Freddie roach and pac....if something is working you don't stop doing it to make it easy for your opponent or please anyone else...you fight to win nothing more or less
      Not taking away from his win he beat him no doubt but his fans act like he beat Manny's ass and that couldn't be further from the truth ..

Comment

Fight was already 5+ years too late when Pac was put to sleep and been through hella wars.. Floyd timed it right.. Fought him at the tail end of his career

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Fight was already 5+ years too late when Pac was put to sleep and been through hella wars.. Floyd timed it right.. Fought him at the tail end of his career
          I think it worked out fine for him.. made more money and took less damage.. if they would of fought 5 years ago? less money and prime pac.. no way.. health first..

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
            so you're saying Mayweather was the fan favorite?

he's only favorite to deep pockets of Haymon..

I never said Manny won... just didn't see 8-4.. but then again I'm old school where the AGGRESSOR used to get credit for trying to make a half decent fight... yes I know.. "it's boxing doe!"...
            Don't flip my words....Manny was the fan favorite meaning more people were hoping he'd win...in the real world n betting world Floyd was the favorite but more people wanted Manny to win

Effective aggression wins fights not following the other guy around n missing 80% of your shots

How did you score it?

The closest I scored it was 7-5 Floyd n that's with me giving Manny the close rounds

Comment

Don't flip my words....Manny was the fan favorite meaning more people were hoping he'd win...in the real world n betting world Floyd was the favorite but more people wanted Manny to win

Effective aggression wins fights not following the other guy around n missing 80% of your shots

How did you score it?

The closest I scored it was 7-5 Floyd n that's with me giving Manny the close rounds
              gotcha! I agree with 7-5 Floyd.. and affective aggression only works with someone who's at least a bit willing to engage.. Floyd took defensive fighting to a whole new level with pot shot and move.. clinch when Manny managed to get on the inside.. boxing 101 says make it dirty!! like maidana.. Pac tried to outfox the rabbit.. wasn't gonna happen..

I was rooting for Pac, but my money was on Floyd.. like you said.. and just for the record I think Pac did A LOT better than Canelo did vs Lara.. and we saw what happened..

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                gotcha! I agree with 7-5 Floyd.. and affective aggression only works with someone who's at least a bit willing to engage.. Floyd took defensive fighting to a whole new level with pot shot and move.. clinch when Manny managed to get on the inside.. boxing 101 says make it dirty!! like maidana.. Pac tried to outfox the rabbit.. wasn't gonna happen..

I was rooting for Pac, but my money was on Floyd.. like you said.. and just for the record I think Pac did A LOT better than Canelo did vs Lara.. and we saw what happened..
                Boxing 101: make it dirty like maidana did. Floyd made it dirty in a way. Great head locks, and arm bar type holds. But Floyd was the superior boxer.

Comment

I agree with him

Comment

Pac's pathetic performance is unworthy as a rematch.

Comment

Man, for being such a "bum", Pac seems to be the number one topic for the Mayweathers these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X