Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Great Article on Bob Arum (sports Illustrated)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Article on Bob Arum (sports Illustrated)

If any of you are up for some good journalism, please take sometime to read. A friend of mine sent me this today.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...p&sct=hp_wr_a4

Arum truly the greatest promoter of all time, whether you love him or hate him

Comment

Yes indeed. But I guess this had already been posted.

Comment

**** bob arum. i hope hurries up and dies. i know that's harsh but it is what it is

i ****ing hate the fact that this man has stopped so many great fights from happening and in it's place gave us watered down in house matchups

Comment

If this is Jewish written it will be abunch of toxic waste to our brains. Top Rank Propagana. Jewish writers use phycology in there articles to try to sway perception of it's readers. Hollywood and the Media do it aswell!

Comment

That was a good read says a lot about the Arum we see today.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
              If any of you are up for some good journalism, please take sometime to read. A friend of mine sent me this today.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...p&sct=hp_wr_a4
              You are very fight, this is a great article, and really rivetting. I don't exactly see the cocaine and ording the guards to shoot at the crowd in his makeup, but it makes a completely isolated, intriguing story.

The article just confirms what I've always felt about Arum as a person, but surprisingly doesn't really mention his considerable charitable inclinations and donations. He and his wife keep several charities going, and I know personally that he keeps at least 3 charities afloat, being their main donor. She has been working in The Home of the Good Shepherd, (for lost and wayward girls) for over 50 years, and is a director and worker in many similar charities.

I suppose that the focus is on boxing. Altogether, a fine and often misunderstood (the story of his life) couple.

Comment

A well written article...shame it doesn't get into all the times he has been implicated in bribing officials or what people he likely had killed.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                  **** bob arum. i hope hurries up and dies. i know that's harsh but it is what it is

i ****ing hate the fact that this man has stopped so many great fights from happening and in it's place gave us watered down in house matchups
                  Such an expert you are.....and how right??He stopped all the Ali fights from happening, and don't forget Marvin hagler's whole career list. Yes how right you are.... ignoramus.

It's people like you who have brought this once excellent site down to your level.

Comment

That old bitch can eat a dick!

Comment

Working...
                    X