No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: They Want the Black Guy Out the White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King: They Want the Black Guy Out the White House

Controversial fight promoter Don King may be many things but no one can accuse him of being a political fence sitter.

In prior elections, the combative King has described himself as "versatile and flexible, a Republicrat at heart."

But not for the Barack Obama-Mitt Romney presidential slugfest, which entered its final round on Tuesday. Though he was one of the most ardent verbal and financial backers of President George Herbert Walker Bush through two White House terms, King is out on the hustings and switched party preference.

"I was in Cleveland on Monday and I'm in St. Louis
    [Click Here To Read More]

Water is wet.

Comment

Why the White House gotta be white? Sup with dat?

Comment

Don King vs Mitt...celebrity death match classic in the making....

Comment

and he's not even "black". He's mulato. Guess no one really notices his moms white side of the family.

Comment

I think I speak for everyone when I say... Don, just die already. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
              and he's not even "black". He's mulato. Guess no one really notices his moms white side of the family.
              Obama is mostly caucasian then Arab and least black - I don't remember the exact numbers but it is like 50-40-10. The same goes for Ward. He is more caucasian than black. Not that it is important in any way.

Comment

im white but i cant stand these white ass mother ****ers trying to take over and do everything like a whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by John Åge View Post
                  Obama is mostly caucasian then Arab and least black - I don't remember the exact numbers but it is like 50-40-10. The same goes for Ward. He is more caucasian than black. Not that it is important in any way.
                  wtf are you TALKING ABOUT dude?

Comment

This is so stupid. People always got to make something about race just because.... Tired of this

Comment

Working...
                    X