Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    This is against human rights. You cannot redirect their lifes outside of their requests.
    You're (pretending to be) a Chechen Muslim. I'm not sure you have a place dictating to others about human rights.

What isn't clear is whether this was an official policy or it was a few doctors acting unethically and autonomously. Either way it is scandalous.

Oh and conflating it with abortion? Patently absurd. Abortion rights are pro choice. Using subterfuge to enforce sterilisation is not pro-choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Why would Ethiopian jews cry for Sharia Law?
      Exactly. That comment made no sense what so ever.

Those Ethiopians are the same religion as most of Israel. The only reason I can think of for why they don't want them multiplying in number is because they're black.

Does Israel want to stay white or something? White power! Sieg Heil!

Comment

Religion should be made illegal, all it does is cause nothing but problems and hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Exactly. That comment made no sense what so ever.

Those Ethiopians are the same religion as most of Israel. The only reason I can think of for why they don't want them multiplying in number is because they're black.

Does Israel want to stay white or something? White power! Sieg Heil!
          A few prominent religions among Ethiopians. Christians, Jews.....and Muslims. But because they moved to israel, they must be jewish right? In no way shape or form is it possibru that they are muslims, amirite? Now apply this question, to the sharia law statement that....'makes no sense'.

They are a very small country in a very volatile region. In no way shape or form can they afford more bad apples to integrate into their society. Pretty much all of this has been discussed, should you care to finish reading the thread.

Comment

The thread starter clearly said Ethiopian Jews. Why would Jews call for Sharia law?

Comment

I support chechnya.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
                I support chechnya.
                Free Chechnya.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post

Wonder what its gonna look like when you guys get a little more outnumbered. Wonder what you gunless phaggots are gonna do.
                  ****, there must be at least 2 dozen islamists in these photos! I have no idea how the other 63 million Brits will be able to stop them! Oh I bet you count the other 2 and a hlaf million muslims as extremists too, so I have no idea what the other 97% of the population can do to stop them.
                  Last edited by Golden; 01-29-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Check this out if you have some time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQKr6f_Uwk

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
                      Check this out if you have some time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQKr6f_Uwk
                      This video is horseshit. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X