Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is ray Leonard beter than mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    where do you rate that idiot hugh grant's statement about pac as the GOAT?
    I give him a pass. Come on, he's a fellow pacfart. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      At the same level as you stating that Hearns was easily frustrated with a soft chin and that Floyd could just take his right hand away quick and easy and win like that.
      Hahaha...Yeah, just like taking candy from a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Actually, that was worse, but I think it may have been tounge in cheek...at least I hope it was.
        nah, he actually is that much of a complete and utter moron

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Shhh. I wont tell anyone u said that. LOL. Yeah Hagler is huge so potshots are his only choice. I am a big fan of Hagler but in all his big fights he chose to fight and stalk rather than box and move. Advantage Mayweather.
        nah my man, mayweather will not have an advantage over BIG natural middleweight hagler, I just dont see it, thats a strech imo

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Hahaha...Yeah, just like taking candy from a baby.

it doesnt actually matter, but I didnt STATE that, but I also didnt disagree with the poster who did state it, cause it has truth to it. you should watch as many of his fights as you can, then get back to me, k?

Comment

hearns is a very possible win for floyd, so is hagler and duran because of the speed difference not saying floyd wins easy just potshots hit move, hit move not a entertaining fight but a possible win, yes!

but Leonard no he wouldn't win that fight, i just don't see how to big and the same skills as floyd just not the same defense but leonard has more offensive skills than floyd.

out of the four it's unfair to compare floyd to leonard a more better comparison is floyd ,duran and yes duran has a better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              hearns is a very possible win for floyd, so is hagler and duran because of the speed difference not saying floyd wins easy just potshots hit move, hit move not a entertaining fight but a possible win, yes!

but Leonard no he wouldn't win that fight, i just don't see how to big and the same skills as floyd just not the same defense but leonard has more offensive skills than floyd.

out of the four it's unfair to compare floyd to leonard a more better comparison is floyd ,duran and yes duran has a better resume.
              sums up what I and a few others have been saying (minus hagler for me - i dont see floyd beating him at all), but alot of idiots here will twist your words and put words in your mouth just to push their agenda forward. oh NSB...

Comment

[QUOTE=junior gong;12721430]Possibly a more ridiculous statement than the OP.[uQUOTE]

Lets chat. Im looking at key points. The main advantage Leonard has on Floyd is size and power. He used neither to beat Dirane or Hagler. He used his feet. Potshots and quick powerless flurries. Those to me sound like things Floyd could do. I still thought Hagler won but its a W on the books for Ray. None of that sounds ridiculous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

A fight between floyd and duran at 135, man that's the biggest fantasy fight of them all.

Comment

people rate ray based on duran hagler and hearns... and money may hasnt fought that kind of competition, i think people overrate ray ray at times but i cant dispute that argument and floyd is my fav boxer! floyd did alot of things better than ray and vice versa, ray was bigger and came up in the glory years so most people will give him the edge

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

Floyd potshotting Hearns.....

Comment

Working...
                      X