• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Leaves prison?

It's "county jail"
    Who really cares???

Comment

Forgive him as he is unaware that hiring lawyers is an intrical part of the legal system
      so you think its good that floyd could bribe and pay off judges to have his sentence pushed back months ! you think its good that floyd can pay off judges so he can get out of prison early ? if floyd can pay off regular judges that work at a court , what do you think he and 50 cents will do to boxing judges to beifit their fighters ? and i know im not the only won that finds it strange that his fiance is nowhere to be found on the day he been released but guys like 50 cent and elerbe is there hugging and kissing him . that is not just strange but disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        so you think its good that floyd could bribe and pay off judges to have his sentence pushed back months ! you think its good that floyd can pay off judges so he can get out of prison early ? if floyd can pay off regular judges that work at a court , what do you think he and 50 cents will do to boxing judges to beifit their fighters ? and i know im not the only won that finds it strange that his fiance is nowhere to be found on the day he been released but guys like 50 cent and elerbe is there hugging and kissing him . that is not just strange but disgusting
        Forgive me for being so straight forward.....but you are just ignorant.

Comment

Stop spreading rumors or you're gone for good.

Comment

Bros. over H0es...........
            Last edited by -jose-; 08-03-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Who really cares???
              It's called accurate journalism my friend because the reality is that he didn't leave "prison"?

Think short-term and long-term.

Jails are most often run by sheriffs and/or local governments and are designed to hold individuals awaiting trial or a serving short sentences.

Prisons are operated by state governments and the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) and are designed to hold individuals convicted of crimes.

yes it's a big difference and they are not the same

Comment

You have to be kidding me

Comment

It's called accurate journalism my friend because the reality is that he didn't leave "prison"?

Think short-term and long-term.

Jails are most often run by sheriffs and/or local governments and are designed to hold individuals awaiting trial or a serving short sentences.

Prisons are operated by state governments and the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) and are designed to hold individuals convicted of crimes.

yes it's a big difference and they are not the same
                  I never said they were the same, I just said in all honesty....who on here or in general really cares enough to constantly bring that up?

Comment

You're a fucking ******. One of the shittiest posters on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I never said they were the same, I just said in all honesty....who on here or in general really cares enough to constantly bring that up?
                      Errors in journalism should be pointed out. It's a blatant error, me being a write notice things like that. Slight of hand propoganda. I'm sure the writer is aware he wasnt in prison so why put that in the title of the article?

Comment

Working...
                      X