Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is only one left with that "0" Will he lose it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is only one left with that "0" Will he lose it?

Dirrell lost his 0 against Froch
    Abraham lost his 0 against Dirrell
    Now Froch against Kessler
    This is why super six is such a great idea these fighters are truly the best fighters in this division and there is no shame in losing to each other because these fighters are that good. Now Lucian Bute is the other super middleweight with an "0" but he is not in the Super Six, so that should prove something. On a side note if Andre Ward happens to win this tourney without even losing one bout Andre Ward's undefeated resume will be very impressive and will automatically put him above Bute I don't care what anybody says. Again, that is IF he wins every bout, this is the Super Six and anything can happen as of now I think Andre Dirrell may give Ward some problems but do you all think will Ward eventually lose that "0"?

I pick Dirrel over Ward.

Comment

I don't think so. I think Ward will win the tournament and remain undefeated. If I had any e-points I'd put 'em all down on that happening.

Comment

Yes. Everyone is doubting Green, but I think he will KO Ward. Ward will outbox him, but I can't see his chin holding up for 12 rounds against someone like Green. People keep talking about Green's loss to Miranda, but that was before Pavlik destroyed Miranda's career. Remember, that is the same Miranda who broke Abraham's jaw, not the one who gets punched around by the Super Middleweight division. Ward has the style to beat Green, but not the chin.

I think he'll beat Dirrell though.

Comment

dirrell is better skilled than ward.

Comment

I've got Ward winning this whole thing. Dirrell v Ward is close to a tossup though I lean towards Ward. If he comes out of this tourney undefeated than he is top 3 P4P

Comment

not in this tourney

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                Yes. Everyone is doubting Green, but I think he will KO Ward. Ward will outbox him, but I can't see his chin holding up for 12 rounds against someone like Green. People keep talking about Green's loss to Miranda, but that was before Pavlik destroyed Miranda's career. Remember, that is the same Miranda who broke Abraham's jaw, not the one who gets punched around by the Super Middleweight division. Ward has the style to beat Green, but not the chin.

I think he'll beat Dirrell though.
                keep dreamin

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
                  I pick Dirrel over Ward.
                  That isn't impossible, and would really make this tournament even more interesting. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                    keep dreamin
                    Dude, I'm a Ward fan (look at my sig). I'd love nothing more than a victory for him. But I just can't see his chin holding up for 12 rounds. He's been dropped by too many bums. Kessler didn't even touch his face (although he did stun him and almost make him touch down with a body shot), so I can't judge how he'd take power. I really hope he does win though. If his chin does hold up, it'll be a lopsided decision for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X